Reviews for You Light My Fire
hotta chapter 1 . 8/21
I always feel a big contentment reading about this couple, n I absolutely adore shinigami style stories even more!
MMagnet chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was quite a sweet fic, to see from Shuuhei's perspective; how he wanted Renji to treat and cherish him, yet at the same time Renji exerted his own roughness with a soft edge to.

The way he idolised Shuuhei's figure with the Kimono was quite nice and I think you captured a more lustfully driven Renji and slightly shy Shuuhei very well!

Thanks for this!
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
. . . . Amazing.
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Niiice... I very much like this little addition to your Shuuhei and Renji collection. It's hot, and has elements of sweetness but mostly of passion, and it's wonderful to read the explanation about the kimono.

Definitely going on my favorites. ;)

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
manaika chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG!

I didn't expect it to be up so soon! It made my day _

But holy...this was great! Aw heck, I'm hot all over! You did a great job and I'm even more excited to see it as a part of your universe! I was curios about the kimono episode, so seeing it incorporated made this fic even better!

It was great, really great.

Thank you!
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh wow that was cool to read how the kimono got ripped. I don't care how drunk you are but you could never forget Renji giving Shuuhei a open mouth kiss. Um yeah I have a nose bleed that was hot. Oh if Shuuhei would of actually died it would of been a great way to do. Oh and I hope every thing with your eye is ok. :D