Reviews for Last Stand
moonfyre chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
wow! VERY original pov...i like it! sort of weird though, i never would have thought about it like that...
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
oh that was random and rather creepy *blink:blink:blink*...i liked it hehehehe. keep up the good work.
luv nats
Camille Volind chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
YOU ROCK! WRITE MORE OF THE SORT! I AM ADDFING YOU TO MY FAVES! KEEP IT UP FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
RaistlinofMetallica chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Intriguing...

avada kedavera: aramaic for let the thing be destroyed

abbra kedabra: healing charm or something... I hear it was Yiddish in descent...
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Wow, short and sweet. :-) I'm really not sure what to say, once again, your ending had the best impact. *hugs Marionette and jumps to next fic*
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
*sees ending note* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! THANK GOD!

I thought I was just imagining things about the Avada Kedavra/Abra Kedabra thing. Thanks for telling me I wasn't. _-

Sad...but interesting.

I DUN WANNA DRACO MALFOY PLUSHIE! I want Oliver Wood! Or at least a talking Oliver plushie. I love the scottish accent...

~C-chan
Fairy chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
wow, i like this! interesting twist, especially the harry good/evil thing. a few things, though: it's 'voldemort', not 'voldermort' and the summoning charm is 'accio'. anyway, though, great story!
Snape Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Thats really good. As you can probably tell from my name I'm a Dark Side supporter and generally think that everyone will join Voldemort, but I didn't expect that. Good story.
Anne Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I want a Draco plushie... Actually, hell just send me the real thing please! hehehe -wasn't expected that sad ending... although anything can happen after the green light... as X-files demonstrated so many times hahaha
Tracev chapter 1 . 6/6/2002