Reviews for The Chase
SinfulVamp chapter 11 . 5/22
Wow. Just wow. Can't believe I never read this story before. Loved the read and found the 'rolling time-line' very interesting. This was a well thought out story. Looking forward to reading more Romy from you in the future. (Hopefully I won't have to wait until 20 years from now.) Thanks!
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
1.) Definitely want a sequel

2.) god that was so cute

3.) Wise decision on Prof. X's part

4.) Ollie!

5.) In your story, how does Sinister feel towards Remy?
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Nice!
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Yeah!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
1.) OH THANK YOU! Diamonds in his underwear is awesome!

2.) YEAH Luna the cutie, Olivier the badass, and Bekka the daddy's girl!

3.) I loved Remy's reaction to Magneto

4.) Please let the professor tell them about the alternate timelines in the future.
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
1.) Fantastic!

2.) Will Remy ever find out about his real parents?
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Poor Gambit
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
1.) It's working

2.) Nate actually had a girlfriend named Alicia Jenskot. They later had a son together

3.) Wow that would make an uncomfortable marriage.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
1.) I like Nate Grey.

2.) Holy shit what happened to Domino.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
1.) Thank you for putting that bit with Rogue's powers in. It made my day!

2.) Butterfly Effect

3.) Pool stuff falls out of bras
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
1.) O.O ... That's gotta be awkward for Charles. Will he tell Rogue?

2.) Well Gambit has a little crush. And boy things in the future are changing fast! What is that package & that paper anyway?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
1.) Remy is so suave.

2.) who wants to bet the X-men will get points for sending 2 girls?

3.) "1 Year in the Future" as in from the auction or back to when Charles met up with Rogue?

4.) Who is Rogue's husband?

5.) I am a die-hard Ollivier "raven" Lebeau fan so I'm a little sad he's not making an entrance.
Paulina Ann chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Loved your story, going to read some more of your ROMY stories. I love them. :) I think you captured their relationship perfectly. Hope you are still writing.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I love this small scene with Toad. How, somewhere in the intervening 20 years he acquired some backbone and a cause he believed in for itself not just because he was following orders.
amd5551 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Man, another great story. Excellent use of using Xavier to confront both the future and present.

On a side note, I do agree with the questions from Ryromaniac but I honestly still felt like the whole story went well together. A little mystery and suspicion suited this story with all the many different changes and events. It's possible for Scott to have been married with Jean first and eventually ended up with Emma. It's not weird to imagine him having kids from both women eventually even in an alternate universe lol. What is it with scott and psychics?

Anyway, LOVED the story. I've read most of the stories and I'm trying to comment on some of my favourite ones. Good use of Rogue's possible husband candidates lol I loved how jealous Gambit became overtime. Jealousy suits him when it comes to the real love of his life :D