Reviews for Isle of the Crescent Moon
Lux Aeterna chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this one before! I love it so far. You've captured both their personalities really well and the slight AU-plot is really plausible. You make writing seem effortless, heh. :)

On to the next chapter!
MoonDragonGurl chapter 28 . 1/30/2011
This story was amazing! I can't believe I only just came across it. It was very well written and the I just loooooooooved the chemistry between Seifer and Quistis! I was squealing everytime they had a cute moment (which happened quite often. XD). I really wish there was a sequel to this story, just to find out what happens with Abra and the kids. It's got me so curious. Any way, great job!
AntiCensor chapter 28 . 11/15/2010
I just finished re-reading this tonight and it was even more rewarding than when I read it the first time. I hope you're still writing. You have a talent for interpersonal relationships in prose. Thanks for the great story.
Argentus chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Hello! Old fan of the story here. I am absolutely loving all the new bits you added to prolish up this story and I am so delighted to see more moments in the Seifer/Quistis relationship! I love their date in Esth (and all theaters playing Laguna’s films! Nice touch!), the dance, the increased level of sexual tension, the added details to the plot.

I loved the original story so much and now it’s even more of a joy to read! I can’t wait to see what else you’ve added :)
NikitaDreams chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Okay so I had to leave a review for this chapter even though I'm not even halfway into the rewrite yet. But I liked this chapter! The whole scene with them going to the theater was very cute and so funny that EVERY movie playing is with Laguna. LOL I kind of liked their day together. _
Sibilla chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I'm really enjoying the revised edition and all the details you have added. I loved the original story, but the new one is even better! Thanks for sharing!
DarkPrincess-Adidas chapter 28 . 10/17/2007
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! You should make a sequal! It would be so freakin awesome! I just loved it!1
motchi chapter 27 . 10/3/2006
Ah, rats. I read this ages ago and I'm finally reviewing, really poor of me, I admit.

I love all of your epic Seifer/Quistis stories, and each one has a little something that makes them memorable. In this one, it's gotta be the ending. Love, LOVE the way Seifer confesses his love for her. That is Seifer all the way, blunt, no beating around the bush - "I'm in love with you." I find that scene stuck in my head quite often, as pathetic as it sounds.

You certainly have a way with words. Your style is very descriptive without being wordy (the best kind, in my opinion), yet it still conveys emotions. Your Quistis and Seifer are kept very well in character, but you've also made them human and easy to relate to.

You've got a nice mix of action and drama in all your stories. The storylines are original and well-thought out. I truly enjoyed reading this fic, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
O.o... woah...
Twin-Lance chapter 28 . 9/24/2004
Hey. Sorry I didn't review any of the other chapters. I started reading and only stopped to go to classes. When I got home I continued reading. It took me a good portion of the day to do so, but I couldn't stop reading this story until I was done with it. Its amazing. Great job.
Solaria735 chapter 28 . 9/3/2004
Awesome. -
Solaria735 chapter 26 . 9/3/2004
This chapter was beautifully written, especially the part about Seifer dreaming of Quistis. Wow.
Solaria735 chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
This chapter really had Jurassic Park vibes.

- Awesome story so far.
bk11 chapter 18 . 6/17/2004

This is an abrupt change in style. I love it. It really breaks up your long sentences.

“Adrian put a hand against Quistis' back. "Tell him why he can't leave you."
bk11 chapter 15 . 6/17/2004