Reviews for Isle of the Crescent Moon
StillBlooming37 chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
Awwww they’re so cute
StillBlooming37 chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
Damn just like out of a horror movie
SilentStarlightSky chapter 28 . 10/5/2017
I had so much fun reading this. I can't believe you wrote it so many years ago! I've been a FF8 fan a long time, but fanfiction wasn't on my radar until the last few years.

Really fun story. Well thought out and it had good writing. Thanks!
SilentStarlightSky chapter 14 . 9/30/2017
I laughed so hard at the part with the leftover noodles. Funny chapter.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
I laughed at the "wazoo" part. I'm having fun with this story. Your writing is nice. (This story was posted so long ago, you probably don't remember what I'm even talking about.)
SilentStarlightSky chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Quistis needs to pick a better boyfriend, haha.

I like how this is only slightly AU. That's an interesting concept.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
This is fun. It is reminding me of an X-files episode.
Sapphire Lazulii chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
That's three of your Seiftis fics I've read now, and all three are so different! I love how you've explored different possibilities, in this one Seifer never getting involved with that whole lapdog thing. It was nice to see a different dynamic to their relationship and the way it came together. Seriously enjoyed this! I wish you'd write more :')
Lux Aeterna chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this one before! I love it so far. You've captured both their personalities really well and the slight AU-plot is really plausible. You make writing seem effortless, heh. :)

On to the next chapter!
FantasyGurly chapter 28 . 1/30/2011
This story was amazing! I can't believe I only just came across it. It was very well written and the I just loooooooooved the chemistry between Seifer and Quistis! I was squealing everytime they had a cute moment (which happened quite often. XD). I really wish there was a sequel to this story, just to find out what happens with Abra and the kids. It's got me so curious. Any way, great job!
AntiCensor chapter 28 . 11/15/2010
I just finished re-reading this tonight and it was even more rewarding than when I read it the first time. I hope you're still writing. You have a talent for interpersonal relationships in prose. Thanks for the great story.
Argentus chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Hello! Old fan of the story here. I am absolutely loving all the new bits you added to prolish up this story and I am so delighted to see more moments in the Seifer/Quistis relationship! I love their date in Esth (and all theaters playing Laguna’s films! Nice touch!), the dance, the increased level of sexual tension, the added details to the plot.

I loved the original story so much and now it’s even more of a joy to read! I can’t wait to see what else you’ve added :)
NikitaDreams chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Okay so I had to leave a review for this chapter even though I'm not even halfway into the rewrite yet. But I liked this chapter! The whole scene with them going to the theater was very cute and so funny that EVERY movie playing is with Laguna. LOL I kind of liked their day together. _
Sibilla chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I'm really enjoying the revised edition and all the details you have added. I loved the original story, but the new one is even better! Thanks for sharing!
DarkPrincess-Adidas chapter 28 . 10/17/2007
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! You should make a sequal! It would be so freakin awesome! I just loved it!1