Reviews for Broken Hearts
BloodBlossom88 chapter 15 . 4/2
Ok seriously. Your breaking my heart by not continuing Broken Hearts! Plz continue! (Sry had to review past chapter. :P)
penknife321 chapter 16 . 3/26
I love this you have to hurry up and update
oh and I have been reading the authors notes
bibliophilea chapter 16 . 3/23
I really like this story! I'm interested to see how you'll wrap this story up, since it seems like you're going by Teen Titans canon and inserting Danny Phantom and his issues and villains... It's almost been a year, though! Please don't give up on this story! But at the same time, don't burn yourself out. I know what that feels like; it's incredibly unpleasant, and in the end, you find yourself unable to do even half of what you could under normal circumstances. I don't mind waiting a year between updates if it means that you're not burning yourself out; just please don't abandon it, or at least let us know if it goes on hiatus. This is a really good story, and I look forward to its update, however long it takes for that update to occur. Don't burn yourself out! [::
BloodBlossom88 chapter 16 . 3/18
You haven't updated in a while and you left the biggest cliff hanger! Please update!
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
I read a few of your notes, but after a cliffhanger or something similar I'm in to muc hurry to get to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
* shouting * DIZZY! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?! YOU HAVEN'T MADE A CHAPTER IN OVER A YEAR! GET OFF OF MINECRAFT AND WRITE THE STORY! For Pete's sake.
TrustyFoxy chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
LOL, I'm stuck at minecraft too! Just back away from the game, and start working xD
EcoReibun chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Wish you luck
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
I'm loving this story! It's so good! Who screamed? What dose red x have to do with it? Oh update soon please! And get sleep!
Dragonscorch chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
...Wow
This is really amazing! I just hope you continue soon. (evil cliffies...) XD
Ghost Raven of Azarath chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Dude I love this story! I know you said that you wanted to finish but maybe you could write a concluding chapter? That'd be awesome! I'm rooting for you!
Angel-With-A-Shotgun99 chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Plz write more soon!
BamboozledChickadee chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I have fun reading your notes at the bottom of each page! They are always entertaining..
BloodyInSaNiTy chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
I freakin' LOVE this story! It's so awesome! And YOU, my dear author, need a thousand Internet hugs for writing this. I can't wait to read the next chapter, I bet it's gonna be great!
dwfan4 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I think this is amazing, I read every author's note. You really should update, I know you're busy, and I don't want you to run yourself ragged. I told someone else about this story and they're going to read it.