Reviews for Broken Hearts
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 6/21
This is awesome work and as i said on one of your other storys... I wont be mad at you if you dont update! I now how hard it can be when you have a lot going on in life and it is not easy to write eater. :)
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 5/11
I just add plain lettuce. I'm going to get some more now.
amiraphantom chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I know that it has been over a year but I hope that you will update this story one day. It is a great read and I am eager to find out what happens next.
Bibbledoo chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Cool story. Update soon, okay?
Bibbledoo chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Oh, so that's what happened. My sister says our old school will get destroyed by a lab accident.
Bibbledoo chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
And if you're trying to hunt, try to find the remote control first.
Bibbledoo chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I hope Vlad and the GIW pay for that
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Those memories are severely cheesy.
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Stare at a wall and let stars come out of your head to daze back. Also, make Sam fall off a highwire.
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
What was that Danny going to ask that made humanish Danny shut him up?
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
May I know what is it with the hours thing when you change settings?
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hermione would say this is light reading!
ShiningAura chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
You got me back into Teen Titans! I hope you're happy! lol Anyway this is an enjoyable story. I really like the bromance(?) between Danny and Beastboy, mega adorableness! Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Well, I must say I don't care for your writing style. Not at all. But you can spin one hell of a story despite that. Your characterizations seemed a bit off in several places, but in general I like all of your ideas and the way you've let them unfold. Also, the way you wrote Robin had me kinda hating the jerk. lol And BB is adorable and lovable and deserves lots of little vegetarian deserts. 3 More than anything I think you're in pretty desperate need of an amazing beta.
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 16 . 5/19/2014