Reviews for Transcending Lifetimes
Jelafee chapter 4 . 4/23
You know...I have to wonder why this isn't updated. Seriously, please finish this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FaithfulAizen chapter 4 . 1/25
Lin gets to see her mother again yay!
TheNightstriker chapter 4 . 1/23
HAHA YASSS TOPH IS HERE! The rest of team avatar will be next chappie i presume? I hope so but what I'm really looking forward too is the awkward family reunions or even meeting their future selves! HA LOL IMAGINE IT Toph meeting her older self! I liked her older self she was friggin HILARIOUS! And she still has Suyin to meet! But Aang and Katara tho they have grandkids the same age as them! Actually Toph does have grandkids too just older... Yup Awkward family reunions XDXDXD CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!

Ya know I wanna apologize for rambling

Actually ya know what sorry not sorry cuz THAT WAS FUN!
DblR chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Ok buddy ths happens to be one of the most exciting fanfics I've read. So you update this or I'll come and haunt you in sleep.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Bring Sokka and Suki in together please, and update already, this has a lot of potential in it.
QueenKarin13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Wow, I seriously need to read the reunion scene. UPDATE bitte.
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
OMG it's Katara! Awesome bringing her in, I can't wait...
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Wow, that was unexpected. Can't wait for the reunions!
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Great start, I'm loving it so far.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Update please
xXGoofyGamerXx chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I just started reading this story today and I absolutely loved it. You need to post a new chapter ASAP. I want to know whats next!
PhantomimPALEr chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Toph vs an enraged lin? Love to see that.I can see it now, Lin, convinced that this is one of Amon's foul tricks, tries to attack Toph, and may or may not win, Probably won't win, but maybe.
Bianca Valdez chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Zuko! Zuko! Zuko! Zuko! Zuko! ZUKO!
Sorry, I'll calm down now. Please put Zuko in this!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Omg I love your story soooo much! Plz update soon! Plz plz plz! Don't leave us hanging. Great job by the way
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
It would be awesome to see this story updated...