Reviews for Melt
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
Wow.. I'm broken... but your writing is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
12397 chapter 22 . 8/31/2021
I liked the storyline but definitely not the ending. i would have loved to see where or even if these two would come back together
alice'sbella chapter 22 . 7/1/2021
Sad :(
the everlasting gobstopper chapter 9 . 4/9/2021
nah babe ur writing style is awesome, the way you write is captivating
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 1/3/2021
This fic is a whole damn mood. I don’t get why she didn’t go to him
Impossible Love chapter 22 . 11/15/2020
As a person ever loving someone who won't, this fic was amazing. The way it will come and go in the most unexpected ways, in the fingers of a stranger in the bus, in the curve of a stranger's eyelashes, in the exact color of a certain food. The end really spoke to me. How five years or ten or eight dissolve into nothing under an specific moment. and then it passes and you go on with your life.
The way Bella felt about Jasper, the way she live her "best years of highschool", the way she knows she's doing it because she's bored and the way she acknowledged it mark her in unspoken forms. It all took me back to being 15 smoking pot to numb the ache of a loss, to being 13 felling in a misunderstood love, to being 17 and admitting I like girls more than boys. Your writing really took me there. to memories I had buried and the ones I treasure.
Thank you for writing this and keeping it posted here. Hope you are doing well.
Impossible Love chapter 8 . 11/14/2020
"I'm in that mood where aí either want to be cuddled or fucked" is such a good line. such an honest, sharp way to describe that mood. You are an amazing writer. and I'm just starting 8th chapter
swimmer4 chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
WOW what an ending!
MsLiss chapter 22 . 8/13/2020
Oh that’s really sad
MsLiss chapter 10 . 8/13/2020
The poor girl is neglected in her grief
Recipe for trouble
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2020
all your stories end sad...you're kind of a bummer, right?
sfspeedy chapter 22 . 6/22/2020
This aaa excellent, thank you!
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 22 . 10/4/2019
i am so in love with this and with you this is one of those things that just changes your whole life fuck wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Please tell me that our Edward isn't fucking married to ANGELA of all damn people!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
What a little whore... and what a big dipshit
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »