Reviews for Melt
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 22 . 10/4/2019
i am so in love with this and with you this is one of those things that just changes your whole life fuck wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Please tell me that our Edward isn't fucking married to ANGELA of all damn people!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
What a little whore... and what a big dipshit
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
ThatGirl's ElectricChapel chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
This kind of hurt me to read. But it's so dang beautiful that I want to clap, and cry, and smile really large all at once, but not too large because that's just...dramatic. Anywho... I loved it so so much, and I honestly believe you are a brilliant storyteller and you completely captivated my attention and held it for most of my work day, because I literally just found this story early morning and now I'm almost off shift (like 3hrs-ish-n-sum more to go), so I thank-you tremendously for that, seriously I was so bored!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Don't know everyone's ages in this story. But say Bella is 17. We'll go against canon and say that Renee was 30 when she had Bella. That makes Renee 47 when she died. That would make Grandma 42 when Renee was born, if she died the same year as Renee (kind of old for a woman of her time to be having kids).

But I'm assuming that Renee was the young mom she's supposed to be. That makes grandma REALLY old when she gave birth to Renee. Highly unlikely.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
besides it was an affair, what is this supposed to mean?
agi chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
There are a couple of things I liked. First ,I liked how you made me feel what your Bella is feeling. Your words were very true and beautiful to the emotion. Second, I liked how erotic it is. Subtle, but erotic none the less. And third, the ending felt like it wasn't forced, like it was natural, like it was true to the characters.

Your story is very underrated in my opinion. Cheers to you and your Edward and Bella.
maphie chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
So they never did get together again.
maphie chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
What? Surely this is Edward Sr. married to Angela.
meelee72 chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
That was truly unique.- Ur writing style is lovely in its ache... It haunted me, every chapter.
It's like I didn't wanna let go of the pain.

Brilliant work.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
Truly depressing.
Anita chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
? So Edward is Bella's teacher's husband? That is messed up! Original. Thank you for writing.
missmelly chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Wow. That was painful. And gorgeous. Thank you.
missmelly chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I personally love the way you write. Your word pattern and uneven rhythm echo Bella's disenchanted thoughts. I feel that dysfunctional melancholy in ever sentence. Don't ever change.
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »