Reviews for Melt
jdasilv1 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Not what I was expecting but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I do wish there was more in this update though, but I think I'm just impatient.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
I've been there... writing you heart out and then thinking it's not good enough or it's not what the other person needs, or it's not how you want them to see you, and so on and so on...

poor guy.
Be-Light-ed chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Poor lonely Edward. I've rarely read of a boringly average Edward, but I must admit, I kinda like it. If I had any extra dough, I would totally give it to you for your movie. So I will send happy thoughts instead, which are hard to conjure up after reading the depressing part of this story. I'm gonna really try hard tho. Lol. Good luck and thanks for your work on this story. They need something happy soon!

Annie B
Shamatt0403 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Heartbreaking.
lsmith82 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Loooove it! I was so happy to see an update :) It was nice to see Edwards POV too. I hope she does come back, this isn't the end, is it?
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Oh my god, I had so forgotten this one, I had to read it all again. It's just so sad. xx
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
So glad you're back. This is painfully brilliant and I'm hoping that you finish this story.
You are so talented and have been missed.
Hope you managed to complete your movie. If your writing is anything to go by, I'm sure it was a huge success.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
I'll donate for your movie. Send me a PM with your Paypal account or something.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Interesting...so she got away.
lqr chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
I want to cry for them ... ugh! :'( I love this story. Thanks for the update! :)
TypoKween chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Don't mind me! I'm just sobbing in a corner... it's heartbreakingly sad but written so well.
ana1973 chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Edward is in a bad place :( Hope your film turned out great !
blueeyes11354 chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Ugh. :(
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Wow so sad...
Thanks for the chapter, I've missed this story
Iliketorun chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
So happy to see the update. Such despair broke my heart. Love your words.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »