Reviews for Melt
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Your story really made me think of American Beauty. Very beautiful, very well written :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
I can't read this shit. What horrible people.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Are you fucking kidding me? She's a crazy bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That's just sick. Shame on him and shame on Bella. Disgusting.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I hope they're not stupid.
nancr12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Did u leave some things out on purpose? I feel like u left things out do we can sort of come to our on conclusion or one of those stories u talk and argue about because everyone gets it differently. I loved it especially the writing style.
nancr12 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Just finished...and I'm sobbing
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Wow, that's so random.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Damn, this is a bit creepy...I really want to know what's up with Edward and why he's watching Bella like a perv... but since it's Edward I almost don't care if it's a pervy move...I mean, almost...
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Wait, I thought Edward and Angela only moved to Forks a few years ago, according to Charlie? How can he have worked at the mill since high school?
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Still trying to get a handle on these characters... but I know you'll eventually reveal all - I hope!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
So, dying to know how old Edward and Angela are? 25? 35? Curious about why Edward is so jumpy around Bella too... and what resentment he holds against Alice?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh no, they lost a child and Angela is maybe trying to use Bella as a substitute? How uncomfortable!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh, well, how old would Mr. and Mrs. Cullen be now? And I am happy to see that I didn't actually read this story when it was posting, because now I can read the whole thing in one fell swoop! I love a completed fic!
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »