Reviews for Melt
newborntwifan chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Poor Bella. I think just sick and tired of being sick and tired of everything. I've been there. They call it depression. Much better now. Thanks for explaining your writing style. I like it. Reminds me of Lolapops.
newborntwifan chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
English professor? :)
newborntwifan chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I really like that line about two different realities and making poison when mixed.
admirer chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i love this! don't know why people are hating. actually, i do, but i still love it. it's beautiful. great job on this.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Your story really made me think of American Beauty. Very beautiful, very well written :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
I can't read this shit. What horrible people.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Are you fucking kidding me? She's a crazy bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That's just sick. Shame on him and shame on Bella. Disgusting.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I hope they're not stupid.
nancr12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Did u leave some things out on purpose? I feel like u left things out do we can sort of come to our on conclusion or one of those stories u talk and argue about because everyone gets it differently. I loved it especially the writing style.
nancr12 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Just finished...and I'm sobbing
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Wow, that's so random.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Damn, this is a bit creepy...I really want to know what's up with Edward and why he's watching Bella like a perv... but since it's Edward I almost don't care if it's a pervy move...I mean, almost...
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Wait, I thought Edward and Angela only moved to Forks a few years ago, according to Charlie? How can he have worked at the mill since high school?
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »