Reviews for Melt
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh no, they lost a child and Angela is maybe trying to use Bella as a substitute? How uncomfortable!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh, well, how old would Mr. and Mrs. Cullen be now? And I am happy to see that I didn't actually read this story when it was posting, because now I can read the whole thing in one fell swoop! I love a completed fic!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Melt has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
iambeagle chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
beautiful. just beautiful. a job well-done, lady. thanks for sharing this story with us. you da bomb.
iambeagle chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
part of me wishes he would've just sent it. but also I know it was prob for the best. I want to hug hiiiiim. ah.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Deceitful people. Full of lies and without honor.
Alterite chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
This hurts so good. Thank you for sharing your writing and good luck with your film.
sosueme chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
This was beautiful and sad and beautifully written. No HEA (I know, i'm conditioned), but in this case, I think it was expected and (after thinking about it for a sec) I'm ok with that. The ending enhances and gives more hope than dread. I know it's not even essential to the story line, but I wish I knew what she studied. I love how you used her environment to describe her feelings, so many great metaphors. Thank you for sharing.
chyygirl67 chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
The last two chapters broke my heart! Such beautiful writing. Perfect ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
sosueme chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Nice turn in the story...swimming lessons. Is there anything more uncomfortable for a teenager than being in a swim suit w strange but good looking man?
sosueme chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Intriguing...looks like all is not copacetic at the Cullen household. Go on in bella, it's about to get really awkward!
meadow11 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
wow. thanks for sharing.
meadow11 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
ouch
meadow11 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
oh my!
Edward's spouse chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
interesting ending. it was a good story.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »