Reviews for Melt
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Still trying to get a handle on these characters... but I know you'll eventually reveal all - I hope!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
So, dying to know how old Edward and Angela are? 25? 35? Curious about why Edward is so jumpy around Bella too... and what resentment he holds against Alice?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh no, they lost a child and Angela is maybe trying to use Bella as a substitute? How uncomfortable!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh, well, how old would Mr. and Mrs. Cullen be now? And I am happy to see that I didn't actually read this story when it was posting, because now I can read the whole thing in one fell swoop! I love a completed fic!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Melt has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
iambeagle chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
beautiful. just beautiful. a job well-done, lady. thanks for sharing this story with us. you da bomb.
iambeagle chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
part of me wishes he would've just sent it. but also I know it was prob for the best. I want to hug hiiiiim. ah.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Deceitful people. Full of lies and without honor.
Alterite chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
This hurts so good. Thank you for sharing your writing and good luck with your film.
sosueme chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
This was beautiful and sad and beautifully written. No HEA (I know, i'm conditioned), but in this case, I think it was expected and (after thinking about it for a sec) I'm ok with that. The ending enhances and gives more hope than dread. I know it's not even essential to the story line, but I wish I knew what she studied. I love how you used her environment to describe her feelings, so many great metaphors. Thank you for sharing.
chyygirl67 chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
The last two chapters broke my heart! Such beautiful writing. Perfect ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
sosueme chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Nice turn in the story...swimming lessons. Is there anything more uncomfortable for a teenager than being in a swim suit w strange but good looking man?
sosueme chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Intriguing...looks like all is not copacetic at the Cullen household. Go on in bella, it's about to get really awkward!
meadow11 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014