Reviews for Melt

Diggin'it! Thanks!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Hmm...very interesting...
Domysticated chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This story is so full of promise already.
lucyv chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Oh God... Not just a triangle, but also guilty feelings about being attracted to a substitute of the late child or something... At least that's what I expect at this stage of the story. Please update!
jmrbear chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I'm already completely intrigued. I can't wait to see how you decide to develop these characters. The rhythm and pacing of this story is drawing me in, I get the feeling that it's going to be a slow burn.
SusanQ chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Oh dear. They lost a child I'm guessing.
barbarito chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
MaryKitty chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
woah! Am i thinking that they may have had a child they lost? INteresteing ...and How old are they! so curious!
Pinkerbelledust chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
New clues! I love your writing. It's so lyrical. I wonder how old Angela and Edward are... And if they lost a daughter. They can't be that old, so maybe Angela lost a sister?
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
So I'm a total ass and I think that I am lost...So Edward and Angela are married right? They are not happy it seems something happened to Bella and she now lives with Charlie next door to them right? Somehow some way Bella and Edward get together is that right?
lucyv chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A new story! Great! Can't wait for all the drama
MaryKitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Was recd this by Kennedy Nicole in TLs. Totally did not see the Edward and angela angle at all. Wow what a shocker! Can't wait for 2
SuexCoxCullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
mmmmmm It sounds very interesting. Hope you'll update soon :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 6/8/2012