Reviews for Doomed Prayers
Gambolpuddy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this ;_; Very much. It made me so sad I actually teared up. It really made me think of the whole Greymarch... especially when Lord Sheogorath was... 'leaving'. Stupid Jugglyag. I will never say or type his name correctly ever - okay, maybe when I have to. I'm so sad ;_; Thank you for writing this. It really smashed me in the face. In a good way.
I can completely relate to the Author's Note you left at the bottom. I completely died inside, too. Especially when I realized he wasn't coming back. It felt wrong being him, made me feel like he was replaced. Which he was. Whyyy, dude? Why is Bethesda so evil to us?
I especially love the last part. "Behold now; the earth is grey, the water burning silver. You've cancelled life from us; the only red shade is blood. But remember, Lord Jyggalag, and don't forget until next time.
Whatever you do, whoever you send against us, we'll get our colours back. We and you. One day, sometime; or yesterday already." The best. THE BEST. This is the part that made me snap in half. ALMOST literally.
I'm just gonna go crawl in a hole now. You are AWESOME for writing this. Completely and utterly awesome.
JulianJones chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow this is...absolutely amazing o.o
You are spot on about his character, he's so deep, more so then all of the other Princes...probably why I like him so much :)
CallistaZM chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love, love, love, LOVE.

That quest line always makes me cry so bad. I love Sheogorath to little tiny itty bitty freaking pieces because of exactly what you pointed out about him here. I anxiously await more reactions!
harari24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Whoa...that was beautiful! Extremely well written! Good job!