Reviews for The Letter
Fantastic!~~~~
This is really good.
really liked this!
Maxennce chapter 1 . 8/31
You really really need to get ur butt back into gear on this! I'm on tenderhooks and you've put so much effort into it, and it's been four years? What happened?
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 8/8
Sadly plausible.

I would have used Death Wards on the ministry if I was Harry.
Cheska chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh wow. I didnt realize until now that you had a handful of one shots in the Universe.
I am curious if you were going to continue this, and I am glad to have found a couple of snapshots of what happens next. I hope a whim of inspiration strikes so you can continue with the Avengers x Harry Potter fjc. One of my biggest questions is when and how Harry eventually reveals that he is immortal and Death's Master.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
So good! I wish you'd get around to the sequel! Take a break from real life and come visit your readers with a story! ;)
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Ouch. What about Ginny?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
really good
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Death wards! Oh my gosh! Thank goodness that Harry left.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Nice oneshot. Builds up nicely from Finding Home
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Loved the one-shot!
The British Wizarding world are complete morons. That's all I have to say about them. I am so glad Harry knows how to counteract the death wards. That's simply a sick way to handle things. I can only imagine innocent people trying to escape the city, but unable to because of those disgusting wards. So sad and disturbing, I hope the British Ministry keep they pathetic noses out of this war!

And I had thought all the one-shots would be grouped together, but I like it this way, too. It's very nice! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Oh well. At least the letter gives him advance warning.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This is a very good story
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
wow have to say sequel please