Reviews for Take Care
hopeful chapter 30 . 1/31
sequel! sequel! sequel! please? pretty please with cherry on top? i just really love this whole story! season three is making me super angry and i just wish daniel and emily would be together, like, for real and without hostility but as it looks now, that's not gonna happen. so at least in fanfiction, i'd love it to work the demily way, please?
reina13 chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
love it
FireworksShow chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
sallysally
That's kind of the cliffhanger, if he makes it or ot and wheter he does, where things would be standing? (But, shhh, a secret: I would NEVER dare to kill Daniel)
And, yes, I get the feeling that they're lazy with Daniel's character, they always go for the easiest path.

guest/zook7430
Hmm, I might consider it, if I can think of something… for now, I think this may be it. But who knows? I'll think about.
sallysally chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
Daniel died? I love him too. Wasted potential. He & Charlotte both. Looking forward to Patrick but with subdued expectations.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
hey:) please just write an epilogue for this because it is such a cliffhanger! PLEASE! i love this story so you haev to write an epilogue...
Zook7430 chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Can you please do a epilogue? I love this story!
RoryIvakovic chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
OH MY GOD !

I LOVE THIS STORY !

I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN !

AHHH ! And this Emily/ Daniel situation is getting more and more complicated !
I want them to be together, but seems there are a lot of events going on to keep them away from each other !

I really can't wait for the next chapter !

Keep up the good work
Susu chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Please upload more chapters!
reina13 chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
Love it
reina13 chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
love it hope you update soon
lpmkonjibhuvgycftxdrzseawq chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Please please update soon
Guest chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
One of my top revenge ff...u are doing a wonderful job :)...please update soon!
reina13 chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
love it
chrisguy9017 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Cool chapter. I do hope their relationship plays a bigger role, the new guy Aiden is cool and all but he is too far removed from the revenge conflict to have any real emotional impact.

Example: Emily beating the crap out of the guy who organized Daniels prison beating. She had no real reason to risk her identity other that emotions.

Aiden being completely on her side makes for a very dull revenge.
FairyTale87 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
The Daniel and Emily scene was too cute and perfect for words! I love this story!
On to chapter four. :)