Reviews for His Biggest Fan
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cute read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hi there. I don't know where you are in your life or what you're doing but I really wish you would come back the Puckleberry fan fic. We miss you and your writing.
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was freakin' awesome!
I thought, "wth is he doing? Rachel wouldn't fuck a married guy"

But when she scolded him for breaking character my reaction was..."HOLY SHIT, SHE'S HIS WIFE! THAT'S FUCKING HOT!"
Thanks for the surprise ending :D
JustAmyRobHere chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved that
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh a twist! Loved every second of it!
emma chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
MAKE MORE PUCKLEBERRY FANFICS! I LOVEEEE THEMMMM!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awesome ones shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Melkee chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Not a baseball fan, but a Puckleberry one! Loved this. I love your Smuckleberry so very much! So I'll keep on reading your stories wherever you publish them. They are well-written and it's a pleasure to read them!
Jdancer189 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really liked this story a lot!

What story was deleted? Do you know why?
donna14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
What can I say but this was AWESOME! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Yup, Baseball player Noah...hot! Whew! Thanks!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
YAY! I love baseball, I love Puck which makes this is totally a win! I missed the role-play part of your author's note, so for a second I actually thought that he was married to someone else-right up until Rachel said this: ""Yes, I know you're married. Your relationship with your wife is well-documented. She's beautiful, by the way. And she's famous and amazingly talented in her own right..." SQUEE! Adorable Rachel is adorable!

And then the sex was so damn hot, absolutely scorching because there definitely is something about demanding Puck that makes my toes curl a little, especially when it's followed by that sweetness that we know he has.

Thank you so much for sharing!
moviejunkie92 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Amazing as always. Hope you contiue writing you are still one of my most fave author.

Curious: what story was removed?
li chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was SO hot! I'm speechless...
jean23261985 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
haha brilliant!

I loved that Rachel went mad at Puck for breaking character first! And how she continued in character for him!

Absolutely loved it! What was your story that was removed?

Keep writing it was bloody fantastic
catniphawthorne chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love it!

So well written, I suspected something on the way he greeted her, instead of being alarmed he asked her what she was doing their 3 I thought it was so well written though and the end was soooo cute!