Reviews for The Diary of Jane Isles
Anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Sobbing. Giant, honking, snot-filled sobbing. But in a good way. :). Seriously, this is one of the best, most memorable R&I fics out there. I don't know how many times I've read it but it gets me every time.
Lingonberry24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Cool. Should have been more emotions from Jane, but I liked it anyway. :-)
julatsa chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow, this was amazing. Hope was so wonderfully written, and Maura came across as completely true to her character.

Thank you for posting!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I rarely post reviews but this was incredible. You have a talent I wasn't aware I could find on this website. This was remarkable and, personally, I am blown away by the lack of reviews. This is a unique, creative take on the Maura and Hope relationship that I had never thought of. I am very impressed. I look forward to reading more of your work. In fact, I'm going to do that right now. Bravo.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow, how did I miss this gem before? It's beautiful and so so sad.
anniwndrrr chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Sad and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
How haven't I found this treasure before? One of the best story lines for Maura and Hope, if not the best. I must confess I was a bit curious because of the title, since I don't usually fall for romance fics of any sort. However, you got me hooked with your original idea and flowing writing. I guess I'll reread it a lot more times than you might think. What a gift you've given us, fans.
obsi2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this was an amazing story! And although I've read many fics in my life, this is the first one to make cry. Wonderfully written and beautiful idea. CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art with all of us.
HotCopFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story hooked me from the get-go. I was absolutely enthralled, both by the plot and by the way you delivered it. Thank you for writing this.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Damn, you've got me sitting here with tears streaming down my face. That ending, especially the letter, was just too good.

Brava!
Que chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love this story...it made me cry.
Hex chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I commented on this on Archive of Our Own (I was Hettiegolightly) but having just re-read this, felt another comment was due here - I really can't understand why more people haven't read this, particularly given the type of illiterate garbage that draws hundreds of OMG! type messages on this site - perhaps because it hasn't been divided into smaller chapters? Anyway, as I said before, this really is exceptional, and yes, I cried on the second read too. Absolutely beautiful. That's a real talent you have there. I particularly like that it isn't sugary - the new step family's reaction is acerbic and real. Poor, poor Maura. If only the show was a fraction as nuanced and brilliantly observed as this.
Bergslaw chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was amazing. I loved it
Furyism chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Powerful, moving, heartbreaking, inspiring...really, just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this.
onezero chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
One of the best Hope/Maura story I've ever seen. I am glad that Hope is the type of mother Maura really needs. I cried when the letter came. That part is especially touching. Thank you for this. It's a beautiful story.