Reviews for Birthday Wilds
seddieluv4ever chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
UPPPPPPPPPPDAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEE!

In other news...GO Arnold! And Yay Gerald...whatever he's doing!
MarleyHendrix chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Please update I need to read the last chapter love this sorry
Evatarida chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
gr1088 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Awww yay! I can't wait for the final chapter!
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
OMG! I was were is the rest of the gang to help Arnold. thank goodness for Phoebes quick thinking. I wonder where Lila went to? Arnold finally going to go after her. I hope he is not to late. Please updatew soon.
Panfla chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
awww! get your girl arnold!
gr1088 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great job! I can't wait until the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
:O ! Can't wait for the update!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Lol Daniel calling Helga a slut. Funny
He was with Lila... btw Lila can kick rocks:p

Arnold and Daniel fight! There is no way out of this predicament for Helga and Arnold. Can't wait for the next update!

Helga's outfit really cute:D
ten195 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Omg! So great! Bt y did he mess up the mood man. At least wait til Arnold got some. Kml! Juicy
Panfla chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
damm daniel D:!
he came in the best part! i hate him!
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Daniel got some nerve! He was with Lila. Is Arnold and Daniel going to get in a fight over Helga.
Please update when you can.
Lena2244 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Are u freaking serious what happen to what's good for the gander is good for the goose the bleeping hypocrite... ok great story can't wait for the update
ten195 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
ok i am into this story, please update as soon as possible! i love these stories were Helga and Arnold sneak around and have their little hanky panky, it ti me shows a darker and sexier side of Arnold, and a more flirty side of Helga, i hope they hook up more, in more weird places as well and feelings are developed!
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Arnold and Helga want each other. Please let Helga's boyfriend breakup with her or she find him cheating. Gerald and Pheobe is also a good couple. Please update when you can.