Reviews for Miracle of the Heart
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Aww it's so cute and amazing!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Awwwwww! So cuteeeeee! X333333
I'm glad Len got resurrected, but...
QwQ
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE AGES AGAINNNN? QWQ *sulks* TwT
kuroneko01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Older sister is onee san...
Strelka chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was very close to the song "Kokoro". I liked it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved it, probably because it had a different ending o.o I've been searching for one all day...
Amaya Sendou chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I have to admit that when I clicked on your story I wasn't really expecting it to meet my standards because they're really high in grammar, spelling, plot, and other things like that, but this was really good.
Yukkimurii chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is beautifully written, the best interpertation of Kokoro I have ever seen. I'm happy it has a happy ending, too.
It is perfectly paced, excellent character dialogue, and manages to not be so cheesy. I've seen the PV that seems to be based off of this, too. c:
lizzie-rivers chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is probably the best fic based off Kokoro I've read. It was full of emotion (just like the song) and was really cute. I liked your ending but I will admit I prefer the original ending. Great work! :)
sex in dah city chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG soooooooooooooooo romantic! wake a squeal! :)
Aomori Miki chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So romantic! LenxRin forever!
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
WAAAAAH! This story throughout the whole thing was so emotional, I just had to tear up along the way! DX Plus, I love the ending, it's much more happier than the real pv ;; But I'm surprised this story doesn't have much reviews yet! It's really good, and you've honestly made my day with this story. Thanks for taking the trouble of writing this awesome one-shot! X3
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Lovely, beautiful and creative. A well written work, deserves much praise!

Please keep it up! I sincerely enjoyed reading this, another ending to "Kokoro", one that tugs at the heartstrings and warms it at the same time.

It truly was leverly made.