Reviews for Under African Stars
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I love the idea that Tara would look after Spike and that Doyle is still around somewhere (wish they hadn't killed him off so quickly). Lovely story. More please.
Tethered Serpent chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I love this; it's just what I always wanted to read after the end of season six, and I wish I'd found it then. And it's even more appropriate considering what was to come after for him. Though I wonder if he would have been so terribly vulnerable to the First if he had had someone come to him. Good job, though.
Terri chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
A very nice story. I'm sure that Spike/William is going to go through quite a bit when he gets back to Sunnydale, on the show or in a sequel.

Is there going to be a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
hi. i'm not much a shipper of spike with a soul but i liked this story. you've captured tara's seweetness well, and captured a bit of william too. i like tara watching over the scoobs but i'd rather, ofcourse, have her be alive than some sort of angel. but that's me. i do hope you write a sequel to this. there could be a lot of good stories to come from this beginning.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
hi. i'm not much a shipper of spike with a soul but i liked this story. you've captured tara's seweetness well, and captured a bit of william too. i like tara watching over the scoobs but i'd rather, ofcourse, have her be alive than some sort of angel. but that's me. i do hope you write a sequel to this. there could be a lot of good stories to come fromt his beginning.
treacle-antlers chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
What a wonderfully kind and sweet story. A lot for Tara to say but I can imagaine her saying it. also enjoyed the subtle change in Spike/William...Meltha, I'll add you to my favourite writers I think!
Hellish Duchess chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I'm gonna cry! That was beautiful and sad and, god I needed this three weeks ago when the season ended! Thanks for tying up all the loose ends and making everything somewhat okay again. And say hi to Doyle and Tara for me, it was sweet of you to include them.
lodoslo chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
This is a great start! Hurry up and add more!
samson chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
wow that was great, hope you write more on the return and everything! keep going i may even beg...
bubonicplague1348 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
This is interesting. I don't much like dissociation of Spike from William in fiction or on the show, but this is well-written and I'll certainly read it if you add more.
Morpheus chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
now this, ties up some very loose ends there in the season ender. Very nicely well done! but is this going to be a one shot, or are there more chapters coming?