Reviews for The Best You Can Do
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/7
Weird, but good!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh my goodness this story was so sad but amazing job
Qwerty124 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This... Is the strangest thing I've ever read. Twilight Zone is pretty accurate.
Erebourne chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Unexpected, weird as fuck, but very good. Loved it, and it really struck a chord with me. Kinda feels good to know you're not the only one with some weird tendencies, y'know?
SaSaSaShika chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Interesting idea and very well written. I've never thought of a concept like that before, and it played out nicely. Well done!
RulerOfTravels chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome, awesome fic. I loved it. Your writing was really good, the subject matter was so fresh and intense and great, and the way you wrote Bruce and Tony was just perfect. It had me on the edge of my seat and I wish there was more! Definite fave fic of all time. You rule.
Firewolf27 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh god... I love it. Great work.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow... Just Wow. That's Intense. Poor Tony. I Mean I Understand Why He Does It, But Still. Getting Beaten Up Like Once A Month... That's Gotta Be Harsh On The Body!

I Couldn't Imagine If The Rest Of The Team Found Out.

Great Job Though! Every Well Written.
thesilentsea chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
wow what can I say this brought out a new side to tony stark as well Bruce banner, tony doing something like that as a form of therepy I could see with his destructive personality. I would love to see more in the story maybe part two could revel something more about banner, not that tony could truly hit banner without the other guy making an appearance but the story made me think about the man behind iron man. Thanks
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story. I'm putting it in Story Alert even if I know it's completed because one can always hope :p
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Amazing! I must confess that the family drama did not pull me in, but the way they both dealt with it was awesome. Good job. Keep writing.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
jay j beatbox chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING! ... though i wonder if this being on of my favorite fan fics ever has some deeper meaning 0.o

What ever it was awsomeful :)
SpaceySighs chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can't finish reading the first chapter, but that isn't in anyway an insult to your writing. It is very well written, and definatly an interesting concept. I may come back to read the rest (: From what I've read it has the potential to be briliant.
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like the dynamic you cover here. Angsty as all hell, but good.
pbk chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
hard read but incredibly well-written. excellent work.