Reviews for Brother Knows Best
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 1/31
Great Job on the Story.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was a nice story. I also think too many fanfictions paint Ron in a negative light. It is a breath of fresh air to read a fan fic without bashing.

Gabrielle and Ron isn't a pairing I am used to. I like creative ideas like this instead of reusing the same tired clich├ęs in Harry Potter fan fiction. Ron just seems like a regular Brit in your story. I like the way you avoided a lot of angst and emo by removing Hermione from the story and just leaving her and Harry as an off screen plot.

Gabrielle was nice in your story. I am glad that she came clean to Ron about knowing how to speak English. That was a nice touch. Ron and Gabby have a nice chemistry.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Liked it, but Ron and Hermione are life. But Gaby and Ron, not soooo bad, nice story. liked it when Hermione called Ginny GINERVA LMAO
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Bonne histoire mais je pense que Ron et Gabrielle est trop bizarre. J'dore Hermione and Ron! Je pense qu'ils sonts mignons! (Ou Hermione et Drago...haha) Mais Gabrielle et Ron? Pourquoi? POURQUOI? :(
stuckdeisel72 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
very true the ending was rushed, but you know what even though this ship isn't my favorite it was still a pretty good story. I liked how she actually knew english and she was just being a playa. Very cool how you capture Rons self-esteem problems. After this one-shot I actually have to say that I am warming up to this ship. great writing steen ;).
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good. Love Ron get the girl and nice someone treat him with some respect.