Reviews for Forgotten
Vampires-Song chapter 9 . 3/24
I love this story and I keep checking for updates. Gosh this story is amazing and so freaking cool.
Silver-Rose-x3 chapter 9 . 3/18
OMG! I'm so deep into this fic it hurts! IT HURTS!
Please please please continue writing this wonderful baby I so want to read what the Losers team is going to do to get their Jenses back, so pleaaaaseeee continue
Pretty please? C:
When is the next update due? I need the rest of this story... pleeeeaaaase!
camitake chapter 9 . 3/7
This is really cool! i love the plot and the way it was made! keep it up! :D cant wait for the next :D
Golum chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Hope this gets finished someday! I enjoyed this immensely.
SoNtUrAngel chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
UPDATE! I really enjoy the thought of Cap and Jensen being the same person.
Kim CC chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next when the team comes to get Jensen back.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Ahhhh! I'm looking forward to reading more! This is a really good crossover! Please keep up the good work!
Szappany chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Great story! Please continue and upload the new chapters soon. (I hope you didn't drop this project.)
Caitlin Graham chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
hurry and update please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is so great I hope you continue this soon! :D
krysalys chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Didn't think I'd like this. So glad I read it anyway.
Bittersweet, being caught between two worlds like that. I so hope The Avengers realize that they're never getting "their" Captain back, & help Jake return to his Loser family.
And take out Max in the process. X)
-}-
Saral Hylor chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
This story is great. I should have reviewed every chapter, but I was in such a hurry to read it. I hope you update it again soon. Please, please, update!
MycaVain chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I LOVE this. Hooked by first chapter. So funny. Love Wade and Jensen. Can't wait for next chapter. Im giddy about what will happen to Fury.
FanFictionFan345 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really like this story. I can't wait to see what the Losers come up with. Please continue.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »