Reviews for Imagination
I cannot express words. This is freaking good.

Oh wait... I just expressed words! YAY!
I love it the realisticness of your story.

Epuc bro
NintendoNate1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Now this is where I belong! Nicely done, my friend!
daddylevi chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
hoyl siht waowh im
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wait a minute. WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE. This was written by YOU, Woodswolf?! My worldview has taken a sudden turn. See, I read this back in late 20-fricking-12 (don't even ask why), and it's haunted me ever since, but I've been unable to find it since. And now... Can I just sit down and die? Goodness.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
To be blunt, this was impossible for me to read straight through since it came off as a cross between elements from the The Powerpuff Girls Theory [where they're not superheroines] and the Dora the Explorer one [where she has Downs Syndrome] with a predictably dark climax and cliched ending.
crystal3604 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This somehow makes sense... I mean how do find a trusting monkey? I want a monkey as pet! But apparently if I do get a monkey then I would have to share my banana...
I'm not a Dora lover nor hater, I'm just a random person! I like the theory/story.
megha chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
no offense but i kind of well...hate it maybe i do not hate it or maybe i do
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
no offense but i kind of well...hate it or maybe not or maybe i do.
Badwolf333 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is so beautiful I almost imploded. I can finally enjoy my sisters endless Dora marathons with this in mind. Very well done, from one dark mind to another. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Pretty gucci story. What happened to your TAWOG RP
badauthor808 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I hate Dora. But I loved this one-shot... It was actually kinda sad... Especially when listening to a hella creepy/song while reading this... Wow, great writing!
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ohmygod :'( /3 kinda hits home for me because I have autism lol
LadyLucina28 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I am a Dora Hater. To tell you the truth the ending IS sad but as I finished it I felt nothing and it doesn't mean I'm cold hearted it's just that I feel nothing for Dora but anyways good story
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I never thought I would live to see the day where a Dora the Explorer fanfiction would make me tear up. Wow. Umm...good job.