Reviews for Imagination
ASDFGH chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ALSO: ALSO: (ewe) *arches hands to make rainbow* IMMMMAAAAAAGINATIOON
ASDFGH chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Well i think the middle grounds are dora lemonfics, but hey. NICE STURY
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Touching. In the squeze-your-heart-through-the-story-and-see-what-happens way. Lovers and haters, indeed. Not suitable for children or people that cry easily, though.
Aelita Dash chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Not sure if funny or depressing ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wait.. You said the signs said autistic child and you said that they said that she was
Mentally incompetent that means dumb, right? And you said she had no
Hope of living on her own and living a normal life
Perhaps that was not intended to be offensive, however it is possible that
Some people could find that somewhat offensive
Silence Renita chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow, I never thought of it like that...that was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Печальная история...
Sarcastic and Clumsy Girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it! Hope you make fun of "Go! diego go!"
Cindysong chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I'ma Dora hater.
And yeah, Dora has a very vivd imagination...
Agent BM chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, I normally don't like Dora that much but this story made me think differently about her
Wings through Skies chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
that was good i now when i see dora on tv, i won't hate her, rather have sympathy towards her
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow. I don't even like Dora because I thought she was, well, retarded. As in stupid. But this story opened up my mind. I have never thought of this before, and you are genius for doing so. It's sad, and happy, it makes loads of sense. You have successfully completed a masterpiece. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Being both autistic and a Dora lover (she was my first step to learning Spanish), this sotry really resonates with me.

Well done on transferring all the elements of the show into such a realistic setting.

Blaze x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful story. Very touching. It also made me tear up a bit. Hope you keep up the good work.
MaiedaNadeemJanjua chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow, beautiful. I love the insight, I mean I never thought one would be able to infer such a deep complexity from the kids' show. Incredible.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »