Reviews for Love Is a Doing Word, Fearless On My Breath
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Loved it! I loved how Kingly Merlin looked too!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was awesome! Extremely well written, I loved it!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
UNF. Love your Merlin stuff and I adore you.
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this, the messy, hurried feel of it. I especially love the metaphor of the weight of the crown - how Merlin doesn't think it's heavy until he sees what it's done. It's beautiful.
DoctorStonegarden chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Sexy and magnificent.
Enjoy your non smoking iceberg chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This should have so, so many more reviews. I am a fanfiction SNOB, let me tell you. And Merlin fanfiction, the good stuff, is damned hard to come by.

This is not a PWP. This is just fucking gorgeous. You are such a talented writer. Bloody hell.

AnnaLund chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
you brilliant woman. thank you for Arthur and Merlin, too. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
sdafghjkl 3 3 3
crows nest pass chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I always appreciate your gritty writing, and I am truly sorry to see your writing marginalized by a vocal minority.

I chose to honor the boycott not because of the censorship, because you are correct; this rule has been in place for a very long time.

I boycotted because I disagree with a right-wing Christian group, formerly known as the Literate Union, who work as FanFiction insiders using these rules to forward a personal agenda.

They censor and deplete fandoms they do not participate in, and state they despise, often in homophobic and misogynistic language in private chat rooms.

If they truly cared about 'good' writing, it would be apparent. Instead we see from their own manufactured stories and forums, they share only malevolence and self-righteous megalomania, hiding behind a sock puppets pretending to be teens, affecting a group larger than they really are.

Why do they get to decide? Because they have been here for a decade and know the system. Why should abuse of the self-policing button, which they hacked, be the deciding factor about who stays, and who goes? We made this site powerful with our large presence, which they misrepresent, showing only story numbers, not actual users.

Why don't they offer to help with beta services, rather than attacking and tearing down other writers?

The reason I supported the boycott was to protest the false 'good intentions' behind throwing these condemning stones. It's wrong to be intimidated by their threats of censorship. The majority of women writers they attack should be free to explore topics that shed light on topics they abhor.

By our words and collective presence, which far exceeds their tiny group, we are a powerful presence against those who use the current rules to practice hate speech and a hidden agenda.

We must demand these purifiers stand up and act according to their claims of possessing superior convictions, which they supposedly uphold for ALL our benefit. They can do this by stopping all the subversion INSIDE the administration of FanFiction, and stop using false sock puppets, which they have multiplied in the hundreds, along with five hundred word stories, to bolster their fake claims of a strong presence.

If they are right, why are they pretending to be teens? Why are they making all these sock puppets? If they were right, they wouldn't have to lie.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Read the full story at AO3 as requested. Gog-DANG can you write a scene. *fans face*
lel2768 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Bored at work again... Wonderfully written but please take no offense when I say I am bogging off over to AO3 to read the real McCoy...
Just Another Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well, I can say that this story is going to turn into a perphaps favorate of mine: And it's only just begun!
Catpants chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
"Arthur is horrified that his bottomless well of kingly rage appears to have turned into a vagina while he wasn't looking."

I absolutely love this line XD
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh my! Luscious! Now I'll have to go find your fic on LJ!

Is FFN really deleting people's stories? Gawd! I don't think I have anything highly graphic posted here, but maybe I'd better move all of my fics to LJ or AO3.