Reviews for Counterfeit of Blood
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
This is amazing! ahhh please update soon! i have to see how this ends o.o
Fran chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Please finish the story! I'm hooked on it now and you haven't updated the story in months. I want to know what happens next! Pretty please with a cherry on top! _
Yuuki Sakura chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I'm still waiting for chapter 3
Mayor Olive chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Oh my god this is wonderful but it hurts me so much. ;_;
catsblood15 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
loved this, i hope you continue soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Finally made time to read this. I knew it would be well written and compelling just because it's your writing; yet however intriguing on an intellectual level, the title and summary failed to lure me emotionally. I was wrong.

Several of these moments had my heart in a grip, but it was Seto's first glitches that really moved me. Mokuba's last conversation with Gozaburo is quite the heart-wrencher as well, especially those resignated admissions of the possibility of death.

It's fascinating how at this point, only two chapters to the end, this story still has the potential to branch out anywhere it likes, from the very light to the very dark.

On a more sober note: even though you do come back and explain the reasons why Seto (1) is in the computer and (2) is allowed to exist in the computer, I couldn't help but find it jarring at first, and am still coming to terms with it. But I know there are reasons.
nekoma0201 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Uwaaaaa Setoooo (; ;) *can't stop crying* But does Gozaburo know Seto is in the old computer? Why hasn't he killed Seto completely? (Not that I hope it.)

Great chapter to read as always.
AvisCadius chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Yes, Mokuba was and is a little bit messed-up, but in the end he's adorable in his way. Why did Gozaburo have to burn the exotic trench coats? Why?

Sorry for the drama. I just really like those coats.
kayra isis chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
oh god i hate that man! what a creepy pervert... young teenagers girls... he most be like 70 years! what a mummie... and to threat little mokuba messing up with a man that cant even defend himself... whata coward...

maan i can wait to read the next chapter!

youll always have a review with me ;)
AvisCadius chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh, Mokuba... I hope nothing too bad happens to him... But great fic so far, otherwise.
Aspira chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hm... interesting.

I liked it when Gozaburo was examining Kaiba's body, especially the scars. I also liked the end with Gozaburo smoking. Good cliff-hanger.
kayra isis chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
:0 god! Gozaburo's in kaiba's body! I wanna now what's gonna happen! Please don't take too long to uplade :p
nekoma0201 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, creepy...! I'm glad you've started a new multiple-chapter story. So far it's very well-written a horror. I hope Mokuba will find the truth soon and escape the danger. And where are Yugi-tachi? I expect they will help Mokuba get his brother back. Can't wait to read more!
TeacupSquid chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is beautiful so far. What a horrible, depressing premise though weh. I love the way you're writing Mokuba and Gouzaburou (but I always love how you characterize the entire Kaiba family) and your style is lovely as usual. I'm really wondering how this will pan out. SUPER EXCITED.