Reviews for The Curse of the Red String
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Hey there! I was just strolling through the list of my favorite stories and came across yours...
I know it's been two years since you last updated, not sure if you're losing your muse or interest with this story... but I'm really hoping you can finish this one :(
I reread a few chapters to refresh my memory, and I still love it as much as I did when I first read it :)
I don't really want to be pushy here, but I just need to say; PLEASE FINISH IT!
lol.
ShyBookNerd chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Very unlike them but I like it it's something I would have never imagined happening
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Ahhhhh he go the shards! Also woooaaaaa Sango... Also last review I was trying to say that aren't Mioku and Sango wrong, if the "curse" reveals there true feeling the wouldn't Inuyasha NOT love Kikyo and such?
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
P-p-pups?!... HOLY SHIT... That better find that flower fast! But arent Sango and Miroku wr
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Haha Kikyo he gave up on you! Wonderful chapter! I hope there some MirokuXSango in here too.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm kinda sad that InuYasha doesn't have the beads any ore it's seems like a part of him that brings humor...I also feel bad for Koga. I hope Kikyo comes in soon and sees them all lovey dovey I can't wait to see her (hopefully furious) reaction! It's gonna be so funny! 3
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
XD LOL I absolutely LOVE the ending! It was hellarious!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
*bow* thank you so much! You are very brave writing this. I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL! It had me squealing the whole time! This is incredible!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AWESOME! And hmmm I'd never noticed that before cool!
A Dose Of Honey chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
GODDAMN THAT WAS GREAT! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease post more soon! This is really good!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Please update soon!PLEASE!
Silver-Grace09 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
please write more i wanna read more.
missash4 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Can't wait to read what happen next please post fast
Seiyana Tribred chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I was waiting months for this! AWESOME CHAPTER!