Reviews for The Curse of the Red String
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 6/25
Wow, this story was well-written and I could tell a lot of time and effort had been put into it. The plot was intriguing- I have always had a fascination with the red string idea and I loved how you crafted a delightful story around it. I think the way you had the characters OOC due to the curse was fine. The bold thought insertions of your embarassment for writing the two in such a fluff manner were a bit distracting but beyond that, I really enjoyed reading this piece. Keep up the great work!
Blue72 chapter 2 . 5/8
THIS IS SOOO INTERESTING! kay im gonna keep readinggggg )
PrincessNevermore chapter 12 . 4/19
Very well written, though I did have to go back and reread the fanfic from the beginning because of it being such a long time since I've read it. I don't even remember the last time I read it. A very sweet ending and I'm glad you are able to finish it off with the two of them. If you ever have enough time, a sequel would be interesting... to see how they deal with finishing off Naraku and perhaps having a child? Just a suggestion. Good luck in your future endeavors.
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 12 . 4/10
that was a great story!
Raven-2010 chapter 12 . 4/3
If she had been able to sit him with Inuyasha on top of her she'd have been crushed by mister hotness muwhahaha. Inu marked his property, LMAO he knew Miroku, Sanga, and Shippou were there and they thought he was too lost with Kaggy to notice. Thanks for the new chapter I love it

Raven
Ai shadow-chan chapter 12 . 4/3
After reading all of this, I have to say...THIS WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Hey there! I was just strolling through the list of my favorite stories and came across yours...
I know it's been two years since you last updated, not sure if you're losing your muse or interest with this story... but I'm really hoping you can finish this one :(
I reread a few chapters to refresh my memory, and I still love it as much as I did when I first read it :)
I don't really want to be pushy here, but I just need to say; PLEASE FINISH IT!
lol.
ShyBookNerd chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Very unlike them but I like it it's something I would have never imagined happening
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Ahhhhh he go the shards! Also woooaaaaa Sango... Also last review I was trying to say that aren't Mioku and Sango wrong, if the "curse" reveals there true feeling the wouldn't Inuyasha NOT love Kikyo and such?
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
P-p-pups?!... HOLY SHIT... That better find that flower fast! But arent Sango and Miroku wr
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Haha Kikyo he gave up on you! Wonderful chapter! I hope there some MirokuXSango in here too.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm kinda sad that InuYasha doesn't have the beads any ore it's seems like a part of him that brings humor...I also feel bad for Koga. I hope Kikyo comes in soon and sees them all lovey dovey I can't wait to see her (hopefully furious) reaction! It's gonna be so funny! 3
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
XD LOL I absolutely LOVE the ending! It was hellarious!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
*bow* thank you so much! You are very brave writing this. I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL! It had me squealing the whole time! This is incredible!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AWESOME! And hmmm I'd never noticed that before cool!