Reviews for What You Will of Me
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 7/20
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
rubytuesday723 chapter 14 . 6/1
Been readin this story...luv it! It’s a shame it hasn’t been updated as some of these great stories have not seen updates for sometime, but yours is a personal favorite of mine! I hope, hope, hope! that you will update soon. But we’ll have to wait and see. I understand how life gets in the way. :( but to wrap this up...luv this story! :)
JenB chapter 14 . 9/14/2018
Love, love, love this story! Please tell me there is more of it and please post soon.

JenB
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2018
My heart cries in pain as I realize you last updated about 2 years ago...
Yet hope dies last and this is the BEST ffs I've ever come to read I dare to ask of the slight possibility this story might continue *silent prayers*

Much love,

Sam
Lsquared1501 chapter 14 . 1/15/2018
I love this take on the story. Is there any chance it will be continued and finished?
KarouReith01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Please update! I need more
Juliet chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Please can you write more we need to known what happends.. please!
You are an amazing writer and I want to know what happends in the end...
laughaholic95 chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
This is really good hope you continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2017
Omg! On the run now!
radagast-brown chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Good to have you back.
SeleneHarker chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
I recently watched the new installment of SWatH (still looking for the reason they named it that) and felt very... underwhelmed by the plot. I was expecting a prequel of sorts and, sadly, all I got was my ship crushed to pieces. Well, I thought I could still enjoy some ff stories, only to discover just how little of them there are. Luckily I found yours, and it's been recently updated! And it's so well written and beautifully narrated and with amazing characterisations. Even if it was the only story I ever found it would have been worth the search. Anyway, kudos for an excellent work and I'll be following for updates. I really hope it won't be long til the next installament.

- Diana
Kristin04 chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Thanks for the update, definitely an enjoyable chapter. I hope to see more soon.

As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with your endeavor.

-K
evening rose chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
It's been a while but I am glad that you started writing again, very good chapter please continue I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Rei chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
HOLY COW YOU'RE ALIVE. THIS IS AMAZING
Alisea chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
I love your story! Im so glad you wrote another chapter, thank you!