Reviews for What You Will of Me
cmb897 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I love this story!
hlee0890 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Love the descriptions of Eric's wounds and the beauty that Snow sees in them. Also, thank you for allowing Snow to defend herself in the last chapter. She has proven herself capable, so I appreciate you keeping to that in your story!
Please update soon! I have to know if our Huntsman makes it through the night...
Keep up the excellent work. Your writing is excellent!
Clairose chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Another great update. I really enjoyed the descriptions in this one, Snow's reaction, her thoughts and the constant comparisons of flesh and blood. Very vivid. Eric's confession did, of course, elicit somewhat of a squee from me. Not gonna lie.

Hope to see another update soon!
gaaralover1989 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
awwww nothing like almost certain death to bring two together.
nonnykins chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Wow! I really love this story, the way you write is so beautiful, so descriptive! I devour each chapter as soon as I get an email to say you have updated, looing forward to see what happens next!
may cantaloupe chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Literally jumped from my seat when i saw you had updated. Your story is just so well witten and so full of emotion! I wish you'd update it more often...

nevertheless, it was an excellent chapter, and i hope it doesn't take too long for them to be together.
Amasayda chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Amazing update! Love this story dearly! Thanks so much, K.
scifiromance chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE write more! This is such a brilliant story, I read it all in one sitting!

Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
scifiromance chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Oh no!
scifiromance chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Oh dear! I understand where they are both coming from though!
scifiromance chapter 9 . 11/4/2012