Reviews for What You Will of Me
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Great story. Huge smiles
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Sweet! The nobles will be pissed.
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Well thought out and writen.
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Amazing!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Great continuation from the movies end.
Rangella chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
This is the third time I've read this story-I love the way you have written it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
jen218 chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Beautiful story. Great writing and characterization.
Maia chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
What a wonderful story...such a shame you didn't end it? Unless of course that was the end?if yes, it was as much a coiffed tease as the ending of the film.
Schenzkii chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Love conquers all..really had a great time reading all chapters..
Scarlett chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This is lovely, and very well written. Poor Eric and his cold swims haha. One little note - you've written that Snow told Eric about finding her father murdered when they were in the Dark Forest but he didn't know she was the Princess until they got to the floating village. Has probably already been pointed out tho.

Great story, I'm so glad there's so much more for me to read :)
Reilly chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Even if you never update again, I'm glad you wrote what you did. It's a good, well-written story and possibly the closest thing we will have to an actual decent movie sequel.
DarkBlueChild chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
This was beautiful and intelligently written, all of it made sense. I'm so happy that you have shared it with us, thank you! I would just like to ask a favor of you - mark it as complete if you have no intention of updating it, because this way every new reader that comes across your story will see it as abandoned as I did, and now that I finished it, I got the feeling of closure but I'm still hoping for a continuation/sequel due to the story's status. Thank you! Take care! )
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Great story, please update! There is too much potential for more!
evening rose chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Is this really the end.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Wow, what an awesome story! I'm so hopeful that you will make a sequel to this! It would be wonderful to know if one day, he will cross the line!
535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »