Reviews for What You Will of Me
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Great story, please update! There is too much potential for more!
evening rose chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Is this really the end.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Wow, what an awesome story! I'm so hopeful that you will make a sequel to this! It would be wonderful to know if one day, he will cross the line!
Cathrine1604 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
The best story I've possibly EVER read. You're so talented and I'm so excited for this story. I would pay you much money and beg for an update - love the story that much. Really amazing, thanks for posting.
psejhan chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Oh my, is this the fanfiction that I so have been waiting for the whole of my life across the many fandom i have dabbled in? Why, yes, it seems so. T_T You're wonderful. This is wonderful.
psejhan chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
i haven't read beyond this yet, and im wishing so badly that they really are going to "wait" because really, not waiting is cliched-and of course, my personal preference haha
psejhan chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Oh, just tell me you are alive and well, that there is hope. alas, why do i speak like this? What I'm trying to say is that, not to pressure you, but i wish i knew whether or not you still plan on finishing this so that I would know if i ought to wait. Thank you so much for this wondrous journey so far :)
psejhan chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I wish you'd update. and i keep looking on your last update and it was so long ago, and i feel so worried. IT's so beautiful, from where I am now. I looked at the reviews and I'm already dreading getting to the last chapter and feeling that loss. Oh, gosh, the impending purgatory of waiting for updates! Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Oh my god. Please update soon. This is wish thy could just get married alrdy lol
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Awww no
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Dont let it end for him!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 8/17/2013