Reviews for What You Will of Me
cmb897 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter!
may cantaloupe chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I'm sooooo glad you're back, I was beginning to think you had abbandoned it!
really nice chap, hope they make some progress together during the trip, after all they are all alone...
peteythepirate chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Elliesmeow chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Whew!*fansself* Now that was a kiss!LOL Glad that Snow is learning what she needs to know from her people and getting to spend some time just being herself. Not to mention, getting some quality time with her handsome companion.;)

Thanks for the new chapter. Looking forward to more.

-Ellie
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Yay! It was worth the wait, and almost no typos! That last sentence doesn't entirely parse, even after several readings, but I got the general gist. :) Eagerly awaiting more, as always. Thanks for the update!
ranstark chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Aaw! This is one satisfying and sweet chapter! I love their playful interaction and also the old couple. I hope you update soon. :)
aaanonnn chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
A;LSDKJFLASKJDF! I got the email of your update and literally clapped with joy! Another fantastic chapter! :D I really, truly can't wait for the next one! They are so cute around each other and those kisses...so good! SO GOOD! Can't wait!
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
so good written, and they both seem in characther :p the description in the start was amazing, and it feels like that, he lost her before he even had the chance to have her
mrgoldsbbgrl chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
awesome! update ...quickly
Jdragonfire29 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
love this :)
C.I.TigerFan chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful, magical, and so spot on descriptive. I will say it again, you have a gift for writing. I looked forward to reading a published novel by you someday. Absolutely perfect!
Kristin04 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter and a great update. You did a wonderful job on this chapter. I like the interactions between the characters was fun and endearing. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
inkydoo chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
i just finished the chapter, and I'm not going to lie: I sighed. AN HONEST TO GOD SIGH. So sweet, so fleeting, so close, and so excruciatingly beyond reach. I love the way you write from the huntsman's point of view. I just don't know how they can continue on like this, though. Snow White is clearly taking advantage of the situation, but is she just too naive to think there might be consequences for these actions? Maybe there won't be, since Snow White cannot lose her title. Anyway, thoroughly enjoyable chapter and I will wait patiently for your next chapter. Seriously one of the best continuation fics in the whole fandom. :)
Carowen chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Great Chapter. Update soon.
Outsidel0okingin chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
:] update soon plz! I'm glad snow and Eric are getting closer! So cute!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »