Reviews for What You Will of Me
SlytherinMarauder1993 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' category is now under movies
Blanco chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is such a wonderful story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sutosa chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
best SWAH story I have ever read! And I can't wait for more (and more heat) ;)
Carowen chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Out of all the fanfics I've read about Snow and The Huntsman...yours is the best by far.
TheCurat0r chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Good chapter. I hope that William's interest will remain one-sided. I can't wait to read more. )
TheCurat0r chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter. I loved Snow White's speech. The Huntsman's perception of her was a little too pure, evident by the comment he made in the movie to her about knowing sorrow.
TheCurat0r chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Another good chapter. I'm glad that Snow White didn't let William try to dissuade her in making the Huntsman one of her advisors. I'm also glad that he hasn't started leaning toward the idea of leaving again.
TheCurat0r chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Good chapter. I love the nightly visits and how the Huntsman was the one to figure out how to help Snow White. )
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Good chapter. I like this so far. Not only are you giving us some solid Huntsman/Snow White romance, but it seems genuine. Snow White is still rather innocent in many ways, so it would seem odd for her to suddenly want to shag someone rotten. I liked that you had both characters acknowledge that she was really only there for a good night's sleep, but also suggested the potential for their relationship to progress further in the future. I hope the Huntsman will choose to stay.
Alisea chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Hello! I have seen the movie like three times, (im a little crazy I guess), i enjoyed it very much.

And Im very glad to find out new stories about it. I loved yours! I really look forward to the next chapter- Its a beautiful story!
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
I'm in love with you. This is one of the best stories I have seen written for Snow White and the Huntsman and i can't wait for the next chapter
sac41088 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Another great chapter. Thank you so much for updating so quickly. I also love the yearning you are buildng between Snow White and the Huntsman. This story has the potential to be amazing.. You are an excellent writer ).
lachicarebelde22 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Pls tell me you are gonna keep writting they need 2 get 2gether asap
houselover24 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
omg! I love it! I really really like this story! and the tension between Snowie and Eric is kdjhbkfvnbfkjgb please keep it up!
000000000067 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Brilliant chapter! I loved the bickering lords. They really are like children. I also like how the Huntsman sees through William so clearly. Hopefully Snow will listen to him. Anyways, please continue! I am such a huge fan of your story.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »