Reviews for What You Will of Me
alifire chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
The best SWATH fanfiction i've read so far. You write really good and you capture them so well. Last but not least - you keep me on my toes - i can't wait to see more ;) I hope that you gonna keep posting this fast, because it make my day ;) Love, Alice
AlluringEyes chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great great great great! It has a great deal of honesty in it and can't wait for more!
libfulknot chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Cmon guys get yourselves together! So frustrating. Great chapter. The buildup is killing me.
marsha and edward chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I hope they end up together it would be so wonderful
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this fic a ton. I adore your pacing - every time other fics hit a kiss or the like it feels like that's where it ends, so I'm really happy to see someone actually taking the time to build a new story and just lots of feelings. Sorry, it's sort of late and I'm exhausted. I've read all five chapters as you've published them on ao3, I just found this on ff now, which is lucky because I don't even have an a03 account. I look forward to (hopefully) much more. Your characterization is stunning, your dialogue attuned to the period, I could go on and on.

Thank you, because there was so much potential in this movie and I don't have any time to write myself haha.

Annie
UglyTruth chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
My favourite part about this one has to be the mention of the Council members who are not squabbling for Snow's attention. I absolutely love the idea of the old man mocking the rest of the party with caricatures. I can imagine the Huntsman's reaction to that vividly. Great chapter once again, really highlighting the difficulties of ruling and politics. Keep it going! :)
Rosel chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Love it! I just saw SWATH amd really needed to see what happened next. So thanks for writing this. Great story so far. Please update soon.
weshallflyaway chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
You keep my heart glad with frequent updates :) it's become a morning ritual to open up the pge and see if there's a new one and I'm always disappointed when there's not!
weshallflyaway chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
And another wonderful chapter, with an important reveal. I can see how important it would be for her to finally have someone to talk to, to reveal things that she's kept hidden inside all these years. Thanks for never making us wait long!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
This is so great, love the dialogue and little insights into the characters thought process. I also enjoy how you make normal court functions seem interesting.
kamlo-ren chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I love it.

Eric's inner voice is beautiful and the dialogue is just amazing. I'm so glad you are writing for this fandom:)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thanks for posting this on ! I love your work, each chapter delightful.
Addled2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This story is wonderful. I hope you will continue to add chapters.
jacedesbff chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I just went to see SWATH (a little late, but better late...) :-)

And this is awesome! I love your take on Eric's inner voice - very nice! I can't wait for the rest. :-) Any idea how long you intend for this to be? No reason - just curious. Thank you for writing and posting!
UglyTruth chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Excellent work. You stay very true to the medieval setting, the dialogue is perfectly timed and adds to the character's personalities. The growing relationship between the Huntsman and Snow is beautifully outlined and I'm curious to see how much of a threat to their growing affection this new situation will be become. Ruling a Kingdom and following her heart is no easy task.

The last chapter especially was very touching and I like how you integrated that aspect of the film that leaves Finn's and Snow's previous interactions to be guessed. It gives her a more mature emotional side and her confession again shows her complete trust of the Huntsman.

Very nice writing. Hope to see more soon.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »