Reviews for What You Will of Me
000000000067 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
That was so wonderful. I adore the characterization and the plot is just amazing. I liked how you explored the whole Finn thing as well. That was one creepy bastard... So glad he's dead. Anyways, brilliant story, brilliant update, brilliant everything. Please continue!
sac41088 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This story has been excellent thus far. You have a gift for writing and I can't wait to see where you take this story. ).
Sargerogue chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I loved the chapter. Very well written.
Tomatoes chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it.
kamlo-ren chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Okay, this is freaking amazing. I love it. You are an amazing writer! Please update soon! I dont think I could bear it if this story was abandoned:)

Much love,

Spit-fire
Baisy chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Yay, this is awesome. Love it !
prettylightsandcitysounds chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great job keep writing this rocks
amberella-ella-ella chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Great job!
Vivacities chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Truly, I feel that one of the best parts (or could it be worse? Up to interpretation, really) of the film was the untapped potential of the characters and how wonderful it would be to explore it.

You manage to do just that here, and you do it beautifully. Would like to see more of William, though, despite knowing and accepting where Eric and Snow White's relationship is going. I can't help but feel for the guy, and the kissSnow White gives him (well, okay, The Queen) made me experience all sorts of emotions.

Here's to hoping SWATH develops a fandom (however small it may be) because there's so much to explore and I'd love to read about!
ResidentAtSeattle chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This is freaking amazing! The best SWATH story out there yet! Please continue!
libfulknot chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
And with that last line I am dead! I'm glad she set him straight on a couple of things. She is pure, but not entirely innocent to the world and I think they forget the hardships she has been done
Lunamar chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved it, can't wait for more. :)

Update soon pretty please.
Hails79 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is sooooo good! Keep em coming :)
weshallflyaway chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Yay you've started posting it here too, now I can have it on alerts! Still waiting with great anticipation for the next chapter though I know there's a pesky thing called work that gets in the way :) Just wants to say that your dialogues always ring true to the voice, the one from first chapter of "I would be your man" is a particular favourite!
duoc chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Wow. That's an amazing take on the story and brilliant writing! Thank you for sharing, please write more!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »