Reviews for A Study in Strength
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 9/22/2023
Outstanding H/C with plenty of whump and angst and fluffy awkward C afterwards :) I love them taking turns taking care of each other and that they need each other to rescue themselves.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2021
Kudos coming over from listening to kerravon's podfic of this story. 3
Enjoyed this version of Tony Stark, really highlighting that he's beyond capable even without the suit.
CrazyReader2 chapter 3 . 5/20/2021
This was great. Seriously, I loved it. Just the right amount of... well, everything.
MM chapter 3 . 1/20/2021
Like it!
Tony and Steve protecting each other is always precious - especially if they don't really have their "superpowers".
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 9/15/2020
That was fun and I appreciate the vulnerability of both men. Thanks for writing!
Robbie chapter 3 . 1/22/2020
Love this! Handicapped Steve is great, and seeing Tony use seldom-seen skills is always a pleasure. Getting to see the team becoming closer is the best, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2019
Do you sometimes get the feeling Tony is just s tad manic?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
Desperate hysteria and a genius with a plan. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2018
I came across this through the podfic on AO3 and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Thank you!
DixieHellcat chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
great story, and yay for Peter David! I found the IM1 novel at the local used bookstore, and it has come in super handy while working on my current fic, not to mention it's so much fun to see how the original script morphed during filming. :)
Darth Becky 726 chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
I'm pretty sure my dad's been there. He's a retired Major in the Air Force. He flew the biggest planes they had, the C5. Also, where the hell is Colonel Rhodes? I'm just saying, he flew out to Afghanistan the last time Tony was held captive there, so what gives?
or-chan chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
Wow that story was amazing! It was really well written and it captured the characters very well.
Wynter Spite chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Aw. This is exceedingly cute. Friendship for the win!
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016