Reviews for Just Another Day at Gotham High
MaddyR chapter 12 . 9/7
Oh, man... I don't think Dick is laughing half as hard as I am. Look, I see that you haven't updAted since 2012... please, I fell in love with this story, please would you continue it? Or at least write some kind of resolution... I really hate it when people just drop incredible stories like this! And this one I particular I would love to see more of. Please? ... It's my birthday... and my cousin's birthday... (No lie! We were born really close together, give or take fourteen years). Please, I beg you, just TRY and resume this fic!?
Dragonfan47 chapter 8 . 5/31
Heh...when you wrote "...kill him dead..." in Dick's thoughts; I read it, went to finish the sentence, paused, went back and re-read it, then looked up from my phone and said: As opposed to killing him alive?
Lol, just thought you would find that funny. I really like your fic, heck, I really like the majority of your fics! Some of them haven't been continued beyond the 1st or 2nd chapter though, like that cat-boys one.
Of all your fics, I tend to prefer the ones like this one, with brotherly love and bonding. But then again, I always prefer that. :) I'm a sucker for Batfamily and Jason/Tim brother stuff. :D
Renx27 chapter 1 . 3/14
Batboys in school are one of my fav stories :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I love every single chapter of it plz update soon
HolleyS chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I love these stories :D pleeeease write more?
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I'm just really in love with his story. ALL THE FLUFF! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CelticLily chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
X) Hehe I am happy! At the end where he was so confused... "Jason said I was a physical impossibility"- eeeeeeeee! So sweeeeet!
batman-defeats-all chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Bwaa... Adorable Timmy and Jaybird fluff...
Brilliant chapter, as usual.
Dextra2 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Plz update soon don't forget about this fic
CelticLily chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
AWESOME rant COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY agree, as you know. Grrrrr just thinking about it is making me want to punch him...
Anyway I love the ending of this chapter, it was so cute! And the fight scene was brilliant too :D I can't believe the important police-man-guy person worked out who they are! Even *I* know what a big thing that is!
The mud samples made me think of Sherlock Holmes ;)
Btw what is it with you, Superminion and evil meglomaniacs? Not that they're not awesome, but... ;)
Oh and a couple of hints, if you want them- you might want to check semi-colon use (I'm not an expert but I think you had some in there you didn't need like "have the money to; bribe, pay off...")
and i think you meant "cue" not "queue" :)
But anyway, brilliant as always! And I hope you're feeling better :/ (Even though I totally blame you for the fact I'm now ill! ;P)
SuperminionXD chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Why is the minion guy not likeing millionaire people when I am pretty sure he is one himself?
And does the Commissioner know about them cause he seems to be hinting very heavily.
Also you'd think someone would figure something from the fact that batman wasn't there.
Superminion XD
P.S I so agree with you, and I won't get annoyed at you ranting, in fact I might join you, so long as you don't get annoyed at my eris facts XD
batman-defeats-all chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter, as usual. I didn't expect it to be Tony's dad at all; good job keeping that a surprise. Overall, brilliant job.
Dextra2 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Are you going to have Damian become a sidekick at somepoint? (I have a name or two you could use...)
SuperminionXD chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Just to point out I dont do the world taking over bit, i am only a minion XD
YAY bullet proof suit! that came from our fantastic plastics day Idea didnt it!
Oh and aaaaaaaaaaah how are they supposed to get him out! as of course batman cant do it XD or he could just escape himself but that would defeat the point.
Superminion XD