Reviews for Just Another Day at Gotham High
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I love every single chapter of it plz update soon
HolleyS chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I love these stories :D pleeeease write more?
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I'm just really in love with his story. ALL THE FLUFF! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CelticLily chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
X) Hehe I am happy! At the end where he was so confused... "Jason said I was a physical impossibility"- eeeeeeeee! So sweeeeet!
batman-defeats-all chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Bwaa... Adorable Timmy and Jaybird fluff...
Brilliant chapter, as usual.
Dextra2 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Cool!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Plz update soon don't forget about this fic
CelticLily chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
AWESOME rant COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY agree, as you know. Grrrrr just thinking about it is making me want to punch him...
Anyway I love the ending of this chapter, it was so cute! And the fight scene was brilliant too :D I can't believe the important police-man-guy person worked out who they are! Even *I* know what a big thing that is!
The mud samples made me think of Sherlock Holmes ;)
Btw what is it with you, Superminion and evil meglomaniacs? Not that they're not awesome, but... ;)
Oh and a couple of hints, if you want them- you might want to check semi-colon use (I'm not an expert but I think you had some in there you didn't need like "have the money to; bribe, pay off...")
and i think you meant "cue" not "queue" :)
But anyway, brilliant as always! And I hope you're feeling better :/ (Even though I totally blame you for the fact I'm now ill! ;P)
SuperminionXD chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Why is the minion guy not likeing millionaire people when I am pretty sure he is one himself?
And does the Commissioner know about them cause he seems to be hinting very heavily.
Also you'd think someone would figure something from the fact that batman wasn't there.
Superminion XD
P.S I so agree with you, and I won't get annoyed at you ranting, in fact I might join you, so long as you don't get annoyed at my eris facts XD
batman-defeats-all chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter, as usual. I didn't expect it to be Tony's dad at all; good job keeping that a surprise. Overall, brilliant job.
Dextra2 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Are you going to have Damian become a sidekick at somepoint? (I have a name or two you could use...)
SuperminionXD chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Just to point out I dont do the world taking over bit, i am only a minion XD
YAY bullet proof suit! that came from our fantastic plastics day Idea didnt it!
Oh and aaaaaaaaaaah how are they supposed to get him out! as of course batman cant do it XD or he could just escape himself but that would defeat the point.
Superminion XD
Dextra2 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
YAY! ROBIN!
CelticLily chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
That momonga shortbread WAS pretty awesome... but I hope you're not getting any *ideas*, now, Lighteningminion? Cos I'm sure you know what that would mean... ;)
WE SHOULD SO HAVE A SUPERVILLAIN AWARENESS DAY AT COLLEGE! I mean, how else are we supposed to know what to do when people break out of the prison? And the irony would be hilarious mwahahah!
Btw, what IS Batman Inc? I mean, what is it supposed to do? Just make gagets for Batman? That seems a little unfair to the police...
And finally- THAT IS SUCH AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER! D: