Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
Please chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I just went through this series in three days and was heart broken to find that it wasn't completed and hasn't been touched in over a year. I hope that you will continue it... I will keep it my go to list and check on it from time to time. You are an amazing writer with a great imagination. I love the stories you have created and can't get enough. I do hope that you are able to finish this. Thank you for your work!
goolou20 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
So i've been reading all of the stories from this series and I've gotta say you've got serious skills. The writing style, imagination and discipline to keep writing is something I really admire and I just wanted to let you know that you're one of my favourite fanfic writers out there :)
Awesome chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Did you know? sailor moon is coming back this summer! Yikes, and they said it is going to be more accurate to the manga, which, by the way, was far less dumb than the anime and Serena was even less bubbly head, which also is a little sad because I liked to laugh at her xD. But anyway, we get to see the real story or something like that, also, Jedite wont be the bussinessman genious he was ( and thats a bad side too hahaha. Will you continue this kwel story before that one begin? Shots, this really seems like should continue somehow, Im very curious about the senshis daughterus, I hope you can continue it 3 a sequel promises a lot and Mako is by far the greatest senshi ever without being an obnoxious mary sue self insert twatering brat or s**t like that, you rulez, your writing is awesome, and if you happen to write a book for real, dont mind mentioning it here we will gladly read you. Woah, almost a year without updating .( hope you havent died (
sweet angel 505 chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
This story has been an amazing third chapter of what has become one of my favourite stories :) I hope that you finish it soon, it seems like the story is almost done. Thanks again for writing such an unbelievably incredible story! :D
angry penguin chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
A thousand years!? Wow. Mako just can't catch a break.
You know what chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
This is the best Sailor Moon fanfiction that I have ever found and read. It even makes me interest in watching sailor moon again! In fact, I discovered the original one, at least in anime, was a little superficial and dull XD even though it was funny for its ridiculousness and all. Maybe it got better as the seasons went by, but any of those was even comparable to your stories O. So coolm deep and with that epic feeling, and thats too much a success, you must continue this story, if it is going to finish here with the Empress of Thunder, then let it be, but at least finish this one, we have wait for too long in hopes you finish XD please dont let us down D you are great ;D
Anime Cookies XP chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
oh my god thats a good story you should write book, im sure loads of people would be mesmerized by the story's you write.
Happyreader chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
In the end is just the fear what keep us alive, fear of changing, fear of losing something precious, fear of death.

In what we found our purpose is in achieving goals and obtaining possessions, but that is driven by the fear of being

lonely, of being poor of having nothing.

If we see it from a different perspective, maybe an immortal point of view, we can achieve any of that whenever we want,

being immortal only gives you infinite continues, respawns of eternity where we can try and try and finally find the

correct way to do something.

But in the end, it could be only an empty matter because we achieve nothing, we only strive for something without giving a

meaning to it. Then, what is the reason of being alive? from the perspective of Makoto, trapped in the eternal void of

illussions, mmaybe anything of that could mean something, she already knew it was all empty, the utopia, the power within

it, the incountable battles for achieving that goal, all with the empty promise of keeping alive a silly princess.

They forget to live for their own happines, not the kind of happiness found in possessions and power, the kind of happiness

that lies hidden inside of the little details, what should be really the real reason to be alive is find the joy in the

beauty of life itself, and fight for that matter with our life and soul. Maybe keeping alive a silly princess shouldnt

have been such a heavy burden, after all they were all friends, recognizing their value in each other and perfectly knowing

their friendly love. But Makoto had anothr things in mind and somehow forget who Serena was and only saw her as serenity,

wich is sad because their relationship really seems to be one of loyalty and closeness. But that is what sould have been

because Makoto neede to be strong for the battles to come. A sad yet admirable History mixed with vivid emotions and really

cool plotstory.

Im really reeaaally glad this havent finished yet XD there are so much things that are left unspoken and I want to know

them all, your writing style is just amazing, how every line is so full of expresiveness and mental images. Keep on the

good work I will continue on reading you!
Sailor Jupiter Panda chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I feel like such a sap when I read each chapter, they always bring tears. But I love it so much I can't stop reading!
Die in battle? I hope her family didn't die
KodeV chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
i'm in awe of your work and this chapter was well worth the wait. Makoto, the Empress of Thunder, has proven that she is everything a ruler should be.

i could feel the opressing lonliness that she was feeling. & for her to endure that for a thousand years - Makoto surpassed my wildest expectations of her endurance.

i'm so glad that Rini didn't give up on Makoto.

always eagerly awaiting more!
Jovian Sun chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
awww...this chapter got me all choked up! The second read through made me cry. There's nothing else really to say about that except I want to hear more about this world that Makoto has arrived in. What's Rini look like these days? What happened to her parents? (since you said there was no trace of them) what about everyone else from the battle?
I truely, TRUELY hope the next chapter comes soon!
Bigfox3 chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I am thoroughly impressed by this series. Over the course of the past couple of months I've read all three parts to this fanfiction, and it explains very well the system behind the Moon Kingdom. I'm impressed with the level of detail you've put into this, and I'm excited to read the conclusion to a magnificent story about one of my most favorite senshi. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful
Jovian Sun chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
aww...I like that twist! I hope you update again soon! I love this chapter.
Happyreader chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
woow, this is getting complicated, of course, it was before, but now..what is reality and what is CHAOS!? how can one know what is true when the liar seems too trusty?XD only the heart can say, but what kind of heart can say it? could it be just like that time with serena and nehelenia? when she saw a rose earring of ironically Lita, she pops out from her dream, if this is a dream or a well made illusion, would Makoto-Lita see the trick in it?O Im tickles to know XD you keep us at the cliff hanger here LOL
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »