Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
You know what chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
This is the best Sailor Moon fanfiction that I have ever found and read. It even makes me interest in watching sailor moon again! In fact, I discovered the original one, at least in anime, was a little superficial and dull XD even though it was funny for its ridiculousness and all. Maybe it got better as the seasons went by, but any of those was even comparable to your stories O. So coolm deep and with that epic feeling, and thats too much a success, you must continue this story, if it is going to finish here with the Empress of Thunder, then let it be, but at least finish this one, we have wait for too long in hopes you finish XD please dont let us down D you are great ;D
Anime Cookies XP chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
oh my god thats a good story you should write book, im sure loads of people would be mesmerized by the story's you write.
Happyreader chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
In the end is just the fear what keep us alive, fear of changing, fear of losing something precious, fear of death.

In what we found our purpose is in achieving goals and obtaining possessions, but that is driven by the fear of being

lonely, of being poor of having nothing.

If we see it from a different perspective, maybe an immortal point of view, we can achieve any of that whenever we want,

being immortal only gives you infinite continues, respawns of eternity where we can try and try and finally find the

correct way to do something.

But in the end, it could be only an empty matter because we achieve nothing, we only strive for something without giving a

meaning to it. Then, what is the reason of being alive? from the perspective of Makoto, trapped in the eternal void of

illussions, mmaybe anything of that could mean something, she already knew it was all empty, the utopia, the power within

it, the incountable battles for achieving that goal, all with the empty promise of keeping alive a silly princess.

They forget to live for their own happines, not the kind of happiness found in possessions and power, the kind of happiness

that lies hidden inside of the little details, what should be really the real reason to be alive is find the joy in the

beauty of life itself, and fight for that matter with our life and soul. Maybe keeping alive a silly princess shouldnt

have been such a heavy burden, after all they were all friends, recognizing their value in each other and perfectly knowing

their friendly love. But Makoto had anothr things in mind and somehow forget who Serena was and only saw her as serenity,

wich is sad because their relationship really seems to be one of loyalty and closeness. But that is what sould have been

because Makoto neede to be strong for the battles to come. A sad yet admirable History mixed with vivid emotions and really

cool plotstory.

Im really reeaaally glad this havent finished yet XD there are so much things that are left unspoken and I want to know

them all, your writing style is just amazing, how every line is so full of expresiveness and mental images. Keep on the

good work I will continue on reading you!
Sailor Jupiter Panda chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I feel like such a sap when I read each chapter, they always bring tears. But I love it so much I can't stop reading!
Die in battle? I hope her family didn't die
KodeV chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
i'm in awe of your work and this chapter was well worth the wait. Makoto, the Empress of Thunder, has proven that she is everything a ruler should be.

i could feel the opressing lonliness that she was feeling. & for her to endure that for a thousand years - Makoto surpassed my wildest expectations of her endurance.

i'm so glad that Rini didn't give up on Makoto.

always eagerly awaiting more!
Jovian Sun chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
awww...this chapter got me all choked up! The second read through made me cry. There's nothing else really to say about that except I want to hear more about this world that Makoto has arrived in. What's Rini look like these days? What happened to her parents? (since you said there was no trace of them) what about everyone else from the battle?
I truely, TRUELY hope the next chapter comes soon!
Bigfox3 chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I am thoroughly impressed by this series. Over the course of the past couple of months I've read all three parts to this fanfiction, and it explains very well the system behind the Moon Kingdom. I'm impressed with the level of detail you've put into this, and I'm excited to read the conclusion to a magnificent story about one of my most favorite senshi. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful
Jovian Sun chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
aww...I like that twist! I hope you update again soon! I love this chapter.
Happyreader chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
woow, this is getting complicated, of course, it was before, but now..what is reality and what is CHAOS!? how can one know what is true when the liar seems too trusty?XD only the heart can say, but what kind of heart can say it? could it be just like that time with serena and nehelenia? when she saw a rose earring of ironically Lita, she pops out from her dream, if this is a dream or a well made illusion, would Makoto-Lita see the trick in it?O Im tickles to know XD you keep us at the cliff hanger here LOL
Happyreaderepic chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
And really good touch putting those blades in the story too, ghostwriter has said it already, they are bad idea, but they just fit so well in your plot ;D LOL, that's badass stuborness, the jovians think they can handle whatever is thrown in their way, even if that is their own idiotecy XD that makes them real ;D
Happyreaderepic chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
That was just so epic that the epicness of that must be the most epically epic of all the times! Really, I love this story very much, it is so well writed, and your plot is impecable, it have even more spirit than the real sailor moon series, your point of view is fascinating, i really real hopes that you continue this series on, because i really for real know that this is not the end of the story, Makoto hasn't died yet, even if you leave the plot in that point, she will be still in that creepy dark place, with no death, nor life, but with a still existence. If you make a secquel it could be just perfect because you have set already the background for it, and the troubles in the universe aren't finished yet, just like Metalia have said D Really good job, ANIMOS!
GhostWriter73 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
In the words of the Great Darth Vader- "NoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!"

Urgh. Makoto. Why does she have to be so damn noble and self sacrificing? Have to admit...I kinda saw something like this coming because, Makoto's just ruddy *wired* that way. I didn't expect her to still be alive though, so there might be hope of a rescue or something in the future.

Meantime, Mako gets to hang out in the Evil Zone of Disgruntled Darkness with all the other members of the 'We Really REALLY F**king Hate Serenity' Club. Alone. Without friends or family or her beloved God. Which, is like prolly her worst nightmare come true.

Ever.

You have me on tenderhooks here! *Tenderhooks!*

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers for giving us more insight to the origin of those darn daggers. Still, I bet Jove had a face-palm moment when they all went-'Holy Crap! Those daggers can hurt our GOD! Oooooo... Let's keep 'em so they become a recurring bane for His future descendants and really screw up their day! Yay!'

Heh.
angry penguin chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
:( Mako is always sacrificing.
GhostWriter73 chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Surprises abound in this chapter!

Ok, I really don't understand why Mets keeps insisting on playing silly buggers with Jupes mind. She should realize by the sixth failed attempt that it JUST DOESN'T BLOODY WORK. Methinks Mets has gone a bit senile in her old age. She still packs quite a punch though. Poor Mako being beaten up again. This time by an embittered crusty vengeance filled ex-Senshi... She's gonna have bruises upon her bruises by the time this day is over!

Of course those darn Daggers of Doom don't help. I mean, who thought creating them was a good idea in the *first* place? Did some Royal Priest in Holy Jupiter Cult Land go 'hehehehe we has awesome healing powers but scars are KWEL! Lets make speshul stabby hurty ceremonial daggers that totally won't be used as killing impliments against us! Yay!'

I bet on that day the whole planet rocked with the thunderous crash of Jove's Almighty Face-Palm.

Love the fact that after this huge build up of Mako VS Mets, it's USAGI that gets the drop on her! OMG! You totally made Serenity kick crusty ex-Senshi ASS! Granted, she's also a wibbling mess at the mo but Yay! So didn't expect that. Mako's quite gruff with her afterwards but I reckon Mets was right, that despite the wrong done to her by her Queen, she's still loyal in her own stubborn die-hard Jovian way.

Of course, Usagi's gonna have to do some heavy duty apologizing and even some grovelling to mend their Rift. But hey! Saving Mako's life's gotta be a good start.

Great work! Can't wait to read more and find out what that BAD feeling is all about!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »