Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
Happyreader chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
woow, this is getting complicated, of course, it was before, but now..what is reality and what is CHAOS!? how can one know what is true when the liar seems too trusty?XD only the heart can say, but what kind of heart can say it? could it be just like that time with serena and nehelenia? when she saw a rose earring of ironically Lita, she pops out from her dream, if this is a dream or a well made illusion, would Makoto-Lita see the trick in it?O Im tickles to know XD you keep us at the cliff hanger here LOL
Happyreaderepic chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
And really good touch putting those blades in the story too, ghostwriter has said it already, they are bad idea, but they just fit so well in your plot ;D LOL, that's badass stuborness, the jovians think they can handle whatever is thrown in their way, even if that is their own idiotecy XD that makes them real ;D
Happyreaderepic chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
That was just so epic that the epicness of that must be the most epically epic of all the times! Really, I love this story very much, it is so well writed, and your plot is impecable, it have even more spirit than the real sailor moon series, your point of view is fascinating, i really real hopes that you continue this series on, because i really for real know that this is not the end of the story, Makoto hasn't died yet, even if you leave the plot in that point, she will be still in that creepy dark place, with no death, nor life, but with a still existence. If you make a secquel it could be just perfect because you have set already the background for it, and the troubles in the universe aren't finished yet, just like Metalia have said D Really good job, ANIMOS!
GhostWriter73 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
In the words of the Great Darth Vader- "NoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!"

Urgh. Makoto. Why does she have to be so damn noble and self sacrificing? Have to admit...I kinda saw something like this coming because, Makoto's just ruddy *wired* that way. I didn't expect her to still be alive though, so there might be hope of a rescue or something in the future.

Meantime, Mako gets to hang out in the Evil Zone of Disgruntled Darkness with all the other members of the 'We Really REALLY F**king Hate Serenity' Club. Alone. Without friends or family or her beloved God. Which, is like prolly her worst nightmare come true.

You have me on tenderhooks here! *Tenderhooks!*

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers for giving us more insight to the origin of those darn daggers. Still, I bet Jove had a face-palm moment when they all went-'Holy Crap! Those daggers can hurt our GOD! Oooooo... Let's keep 'em so they become a recurring bane for His future descendants and really screw up their day! Yay!'

angry penguin chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
:( Mako is always sacrificing.
GhostWriter73 chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Surprises abound in this chapter!

Ok, I really don't understand why Mets keeps insisting on playing silly buggers with Jupes mind. She should realize by the sixth failed attempt that it JUST DOESN'T BLOODY WORK. Methinks Mets has gone a bit senile in her old age. She still packs quite a punch though. Poor Mako being beaten up again. This time by an embittered crusty vengeance filled ex-Senshi... She's gonna have bruises upon her bruises by the time this day is over!

Of course those darn Daggers of Doom don't help. I mean, who thought creating them was a good idea in the *first* place? Did some Royal Priest in Holy Jupiter Cult Land go 'hehehehe we has awesome healing powers but scars are KWEL! Lets make speshul stabby hurty ceremonial daggers that totally won't be used as killing impliments against us! Yay!'

I bet on that day the whole planet rocked with the thunderous crash of Jove's Almighty Face-Palm.

Love the fact that after this huge build up of Mako VS Mets, it's USAGI that gets the drop on her! OMG! You totally made Serenity kick crusty ex-Senshi ASS! Granted, she's also a wibbling mess at the mo but Yay! So didn't expect that. Mako's quite gruff with her afterwards but I reckon Mets was right, that despite the wrong done to her by her Queen, she's still loyal in her own stubborn die-hard Jovian way.

Of course, Usagi's gonna have to do some heavy duty apologizing and even some grovelling to mend their Rift. But hey! Saving Mako's life's gotta be a good start.

Great work! Can't wait to read more and find out what that BAD feeling is all about!
Happiestreader chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
yeah girl, you got it, a brand new chapter and it is as great as all the others around here in this cool and fantastic trilogy, forget about an anime series, better prepare for an ova series or both even could be a live action movie? can't wait to know what happens next, and I can see you are planning a sequels didn't you? keep the good work and never surrender just as I know Mako will do ;D
Jovian Sun chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
Whoa! That was surreal. And the Neo-Queen finally does something of redemption. I gotta know where this goes and soon! Please update soon!
cant wait chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
wowowow, I cant wait for read the next chapter!You are making me eat my fingers! (my nails are looong gone :() please update real soon and finish twice that time XD
Update please chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Can't wait to know what will happen next!gaaarh
anxiousreader chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
pleease finish this story pretty soon, im dying to know what will happen with mako and usa, this is real cliffhangerish, i want to know! and make a sequel, your universe have a great material for it;D
woa chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
What a emotion, I want to read all this storie, it will prevail in my memories, a fine lecture like this its so enjoyable! Thank you :D
Happy reader chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Yeeah! Its updated ;D i know you would, yeaah, vacations and new stories, what could be better? This whole plot makes me think on the song for Makoto:
Running through the middle of a storm
I can't dream in this dark night
Don't embrace loneliness with open arms
Thunder, run from here to wherever you are
Then tell you that we believe you
With ten thousand volts we believe you

*We will give you strength, natural forces
Because we are all by your side
The earth and forests, the grass and trees

We do believe you

Bound tightly within the darkness
I can't stir an inch in this dark night
Don't give up on the light you reached for

Thunder, run from here to wherever you are
Then shine bright, we believe you
With ten thousand volts we believe you

We will give you life, natural forces
When you feel the courage rising in the earth
And spilling from the voices of song

jojo, it fits perfectly X3
GhostWriter73 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Whoa... Great battle! Personally, I reckon Saturn would have won that unless Mako got a very, VERY lucky strike in and y'know...chopped her head off. Glad Rini figured out how to use the Silver Crystal of PWNAGE in time. It seems not even the lil'est Senshi of DEATH can stand against it's mighty shiny MIGHT of SHININESS. For a minute there I thought something bad was gonna happen to Sapphire but yeah, the sucking vortex of doom for Mako pipped him to the post. At least she'll have company with her ex-queenie. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but here's hoping for closure for 'em at least.

Darn your evil cliffhangers! Looking forward to more!
Sailor Ayame chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Hotaru and Makoto's battle was amazing. I totally saw it. Great job!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »