Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
KodeV chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
the sheer arrogance of endymion doesn't surprise me at all! he think he can move makoto, empress of jupiter? i say bring it on! as we have now learned that the power of the golden crystal was never supposed to belong to him in the first place, my disgust w/him has grown.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Can't wait to hear Jadeite's story...!
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
YEAH! AMI'S BACK! I'm so glad Makoto doesn't have to deal with this alone anymore. I was hoping Venus would have remembered herself too, but then she voiced the idea of keeping Serenity waiting and I lost hope for her again. (hey, Serenity is still a villian to me!)
I'm hoping there's a chance of winning some of the other senshi back. Still makes me wonder what Endymion thinks he can do with Venus' sword to prevent Metallia's plans. Unless maybe he's under her spell at this point too? Arg! I want to just smack Serenity around! This is all HER fault! Although, it does beg to question: has anyone informed Chibiusa about her family history? (the whole line of Serenity trapping evil on Nemesis, starting this whole fiasco)
I can't wait for your next chapter!
KodeV chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
i'm so glad that makoto isn't fighting alone, that she has a fellow senshi by her side. i can't hardly wait for your next chapter - i want to know you take on why earth doesn't have a senshi and why jadeite is so fearful.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I love it! I have no idea of what to expect! Please update soon!
KodeV chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
great, great chapter!
Reeba123 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
This story is amazing! Every chapter is so fantastic, I get excited when I get an email saying this story has been updated!
KodeV chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
now i know that mina has been taken by the darkness. the mina makoto left behind wouldn't have called her a traitor.

there's so much going on that i dare not make any assumptions about anything! great chapter!
KodeV chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
this chapter...wow.

i'm usually very detailed in my reviews but honestly, the most i can say is that this chapter is powerful in its foreboding and i can't wait until you update again. i mean, a Salior Pluto more than willing to break the rules of Time? whatever that is coming, it has to be very bad for her to do that.
Jovian Sun chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
ooh! So many questions about the "new" Sailor Pluto- what was she going to tell Jupiter? What's she look like? (detailed) What's her reasoning for trying to reset the event?

Although, I can't believe Rini actually gave the order to save the senshi at the expense of the populace. Hopefully, she'll change her mind about that. (not that I want to see the senshi die! It'd just be a much better decision to save the populace instead.)
So glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!
KodeV chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
looks like at least one senshi has not fallen to the darkness. i hope the same can be said for mina.
Jovian Sun chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Woah...the last part of the chapter was so unexpected, yet so awesome! Another great chapter!
KodeV chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
what a powerful chapter! i wonder what made the gods abandon their planets and why jupiter is the exception. . .
Jovian Sun chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Sweet chapter! And I'm so glad you're back! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder if Anna will make any new friends with the other kids? And why would Endymion think the Venus sword could help him if he can't use it? (Isn't it poisonous to anyone else who tries to use it?)
although that fact about Beryl was AWESOME! Curious how it ended up in Endymion's family?
so many questions yet to be answered!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »