Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
Desperatereader chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
What a cool story you have here! Please update soon, i can't wit to know what happens next, and finish it really soon too, this is going to be a great hit!D
Happyreader chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Heeey, this story is very good and interesting too! I will love to see it finished D please don't stop and go on, you write very cool!
GhostWriter73 chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
WARNING. SPOILERS.

Yikes! Well, I certainly wasn't expecting Setsuna to pull the whole meeting her Destiny card. A lonely woman, eh? I'm suspecting Metalia's not the only one she was *really* describing there... Good ol' Pluto, enigmatic to the end.

I can't help feeling sorry for Asuka because she has truly, truly been Blessed with Suck as the next Guardian of the Timey Wimey Gate. At least she got a hug from Makoto. Awwww.

And yay for Rini *finally* getting her hands on that darn Crystal! Hopefully she'll use the thing in time before everyone including Jupiter also meets a date with their Destiny! GANBATTE RINI!

And I love this quote-

"To kill a Jovian, one need only time."

It would have made the perfect tagline for a promotional poster if this story was a movie. Heh!
Jovian Sun chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Wow...sweet chapter! I don't think there was one paragraph bereft of action this time around! Glad the good guys are winning! (At least for nowl I still remember asuka's warning from a few chapters earlier.
this chapter was worth the wait and I hope the next one comes soon. I want to see Rini kick some major butt with the silver crystal!
GhostWriter73 chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
I love this whole new take on the Sailormoon Lore you've created. I find the Mythos of Jupiter and the Senshi concerning their Patron Gods and Power really intriguing! (Jove is so kickass!) You also write Makoto as a no nonsense bloodied Warrior which I've always felt she was. The nice thing is, I feel you don't compromise her character by doing so and despite her deadly violence, you can still see the caring kind hearted woman underneath the armour.

I'm still not sure about Metalia. It's clear she suffered a great wrong done to her but her methods are very suspect. Nice touch with Neph's mum and the reason why it truly sucks to be Shitennou.

And wow, those Silver Millennium Moon Queens will stop at almost nothing in the name of Peace! That Grandmother was pretty darn ruthless and woe betide anyone who harms a single hair on her daughter! Granny SILVER CRYSTAL SMASH!

Despite her obvious failings in this story, I'm hoping Usagi will eventually redeem herself. I don't believe she's as weak willed as she appears and has proven to stand strong in the face of overwhelming adversity in the Past. I don't expect her to save the day in her typical Mary Sue-ish Deus Ex Machina way, but it would be nice to see her get some closure concerning her daughter, the Sins of the Royal Moon Family, Metalia and Makoto.

Speaking of closure, it's really gonna bite for poor Makoto facing her old beloved comrades as enemies in the next chapter and that foreshadowing of her doomed future is killing me! Goodness knows how she's gonna win against Saturn. She's like the Senshi equivalent of the Death Star!

Great work and seriously looking forward to more!
Jovian Sun chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Ok, so Neo-Queen Serenity's grandmother? I don't like her at all. It's sweet to see that Queen Serenity was so much like Usagi when she was younger. I do love hearing the villain state that Neo-Queen Serenity has always been week. (You've made it a truth at this point in the story!)
So, what's Makoto going to do? Try to save the others or kill them to protect what's left? I hope you update again soon so we can find out!
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Excellent
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Fantastic! I am eager to know Metalia's past!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Awesome story. Awesome twelve chapters
Jovian Sun chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Whoa. So where is this "time play" (since she can watch but not intervene) going to go? At this point it feels like the turned senshi have just given up so are in an easier era. At least it feels that way with how they look and feel in this chapter. And the jovian- if it was Metallia's era as a senshi, wouldn't she be her grandmother? (possibly. maybe her mom.) I'm curious to know.
I feel a little sad too. This whole chapter has the feel of the beginning of the end. All stories have to come to an end though, ne?
**This is in no way my vote for it to end quickly. I've loved reading it and I look forward to a great ending eventually.**
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KodeV chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
i find it interesting that makoto's following cronos' law better than a daughter of pluto. i mean, asuka has tried to interfere twice now to change makoto's mind and try to deter her from the decisions that she's making.

i'm so looking forward to the next chapter. i have a feeling that makoto is going to see the past - not her past, but the past when her mother was a senshi.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Loved it! I want to know what's going to happen. :) Please update soon!
Sailor Jupiter Panda chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter, as always! Sounds like Serenity rubbed off on Endy. I have my fingers crossed that Mako is doing the right thing and the castle doesn't get attacked while she's at the moon.
KodeV chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
"That's enough. Do you not know who we are?"
I smile. "I think I can guess. You, however, obviously don't know who I am."

ooh...how i loved that part! seems like arrogance runs in the court of endymion. that dude, a mere knight of Neptune, have the nerve to try to stand down the Empress of Jupiter, the living representationn of Jove? i mean, she did just knock your qusi-king off his feet. why in the world did he think he would fare any better?

it's amazing how the rest of the senshi have to share a bond of their gods w/their significant others where as Makoto has full approval from Jove and shares w/no one. it shows that she truly earned her right to rule as opposed to everyone else who only have bonds to their gods through hereditary.

no wonder Earth has always been a favorite target of evil - those who ruled has always been weak. hopefully rini will break that trend.
Jovian Sun chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Awesome chapter. That freaking prick Endymion. Apparently he's just as useless as Serenity when it comes to leading a kingdom. Seems like the two of them are bound to always lead blindly- Serenity because of her shallow selfishness and Endymion because of Serenity. *regretful sigh* The pair of them are doomed.
Although, I'm sure that stung just a bit knowing his daughter called Makoto and her remaining senshi are now siding with her as well.
I love the way the little girls are bonding though. They're so cute!
Please update soon!