Reviews for The Empress of Thunder
2BeRini chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
i find it interesting that makoto's following cronos' law better than a daughter of pluto. i mean, asuka has tried to interfere twice now to change makoto's mind and try to deter her from the decisions that she's making.

i'm so looking forward to the next chapter. i have a feeling that makoto is going to see the past - not her past, but the past when her mother was a senshi.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Loved it! I want to know what's going to happen. :) Please update soon!
Sailor Jupiter Panda chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter, as always! Sounds like Serenity rubbed off on Endy. I have my fingers crossed that Mako is doing the right thing and the castle doesn't get attacked while she's at the moon.
2BeRini chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
"That's enough. Do you not know who we are?"
I smile. "I think I can guess. You, however, obviously don't know who I am."

ooh...how i loved that part! seems like arrogance runs in the court of endymion. that dude, a mere knight of Neptune, have the nerve to try to stand down the Empress of Jupiter, the living representationn of Jove? i mean, she did just knock your qusi-king off his feet. why in the world did he think he would fare any better?

it's amazing how the rest of the senshi have to share a bond of their gods w/their significant others where as Makoto has full approval from Jove and shares w/no one. it shows that she truly earned her right to rule as opposed to everyone else who only have bonds to their gods through hereditary.

no wonder Earth has always been a favorite target of evil - those who ruled has always been weak. hopefully rini will break that trend.
Jovian Sun chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Awesome chapter. That freaking prick Endymion. Apparently he's just as useless as Serenity when it comes to leading a kingdom. Seems like the two of them are bound to always lead blindly- Serenity because of her shallow selfishness and Endymion because of Serenity. *regretful sigh* The pair of them are doomed.
Although, I'm sure that stung just a bit knowing his daughter called Makoto and her remaining senshi are now siding with her as well.
I love the way the little girls are bonding though. They're so cute!
Please update soon!
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Ooooh! I can't wait to see Mamoru try! Hahaha please update soon!
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
woah, talk about a plot kicker! But, it totally makes sense even applied to canon! omg
Jovian Sun chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
WHOA...What a move! I had to go back to the first part of the trilogy to remember how the Earth was ruled during the Silver Millenium to understand that part about Metallia. Yet, wow, Metallia was the Earth's senshi before she was banished to Nemesis? Dude...
That begs the question then of how the Golden Crystal was stolen. (It hasn't been mentioned yet, or I didn't find it.) And how does Rei/Sailor Mars still have powers if she's lost favor with Ares? Do they (the senshi) know? Are they going to know?
I gotta find out how this plays out! Especially now with Endymion. Is he now on Metallia's side? oh please update soon! If I had a good bribe I'd offer it. lol
2BeRini chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
the sheer arrogance of endymion doesn't surprise me at all! he think he can move makoto, empress of jupiter? i say bring it on! as we have now learned that the power of the golden crystal was never supposed to belong to him in the first place, my disgust w/him has grown.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Can't wait to hear Jadeite's story...!
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
YEAH! AMI'S BACK! I'm so glad Makoto doesn't have to deal with this alone anymore. I was hoping Venus would have remembered herself too, but then she voiced the idea of keeping Serenity waiting and I lost hope for her again. (hey, Serenity is still a villian to me!)
I'm hoping there's a chance of winning some of the other senshi back. Still makes me wonder what Endymion thinks he can do with Venus' sword to prevent Metallia's plans. Unless maybe he's under her spell at this point too? Arg! I want to just smack Serenity around! This is all HER fault! Although, it does beg to question: has anyone informed Chibiusa about her family history? (the whole line of Serenity trapping evil on Nemesis, starting this whole fiasco)
I can't wait for your next chapter!
2BeRini chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
i'm so glad that makoto isn't fighting alone, that she has a fellow senshi by her side. i can't hardly wait for your next chapter - i want to know you take on why earth doesn't have a senshi and why jadeite is so fearful.
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I love it! I have no idea of what to expect! Please update soon!
2BeRini chapter 8 . 8/5/2012