Reviews for Baby Sitting Kidvengers!
Mandi M chapter 16 . 11/19
Please update
9812550-Delete-Please chapter 16 . 10/12
That was fun story read look forward to reading more update soon.
Ticcijack chapter 16 . 8/31
Noooo! Why did you end it there? Please continue!
knuckles 8 chapter 16 . 8/18
great story. I can't wait to read more of your story. I hope that you continue the story. you have left me hooked on it.
1sunfun chapter 16 . 8/5
Nice Story.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/5
Nice.
Robert C. Lewis chapter 16 . 7/20
It's going to be a doozie if they revert after being legally adopted cause Harry is sure there isn't a cure and suddenly find their names are changed with no memory of what happened. Actually, it's be pretty interesting if the Asgardians and MAYBE Steve or Bruce remembered, though non/ lightly enhanced humans didn't [Clint and Natasha]. Notice: Wasn't the Bifrost broken? I am sorry if i misunderstood the movies. This is a very well written work with a fun premise and is well carried out. Good characterization. Thank you for writing and hope you can return soon!
Lulumo chapter 3 . 7/20
This is awesome, but I only have big question, Dafuq happened to Jarvis? Isn't he the tower?
This is beyond adorable. I LOVE IT
I now it's been more than a year, but please continue this story. It's the best Avengers/Harry Potter fan fiction I've read so far. 10 out 10!
No, it wasn't just you squealing :-)
Everyone is just so cuuUTEE! AHHHHH! SUCH ADORABLENESS! Right, that sounded weird but I don't give a flying fuk cus everthing is just so cUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!

(dies from cuteness overload)
spk chapter 15 . 7/8
Desperately hoping you will come back to this. Such a great & unique story. :)
Would love to see you return to this story. It's is to coin a phrase "fascinating'. There are a few grammar errors and same with punctuation. (panic and dread is, should be panic and dread are) But the plot holds up and is an enjoyable read. The earlier chapter picture of the kids falling asleep on and around Harry was precious. The man has the patience of a saint. 7 small kids of any type can be a handful ( & a headache) but de-aged super heroes! Truly amazing how Harry has found each's kids breaking point and mostly healed them. Great how he talked Lady Sif out of taking Thor & Loki back. The explanation she gave Odin must have been a gem. When Odin & Frigga come to reclaim their sons begs to be written. I'm actually wishing the kids can't be cured and Harry raises them to adulthood. How they achieve super hero status afterwards would make a story by itself. Thanks for an evening of reading pleasure.
bookworm737 chapter 16 . 7/2
I really like all your Potter stories I've read so far! I hope you get inspired to continue them soon :)
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »