Reviews for Baby Sitting Kidvengers!
Lady Squish-e chapter 13 . 4/20
This is really fun to read. Times how much fun you have writing this by how much money Stark has and you will discover how much I'm enjoying reading this. Keep it up.
StormzD95 chapter 13 . 4/15
Amazing story...update soon!
Update..update
lovefanfiction120 chapter 13 . 4/11
please update this ! it's a very good story and the idea is interesting .
PotterVengerLock chapter 13 . 4/7
So THATS where JARVIS went! This fic is just so cute! I squeel after every chapt. and am looking forward to the next update!
JasonDragonwing chapter 12 . 3/28
I really love this story and stories of this type. I also really like your writing style. Keep up the good work! :)
when will you update
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 2 . 3/25
How horribly adorable
belladu57 chapter 13 . 3/22
Very good
KPM chapter 13 . 3/10
I love this story, one of my all time favorite fanfictions. I can't wait for the next update! (Please!)
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 13 . 3/8
Best piece of fluff I could have asked for on such a crummy sick day! :) 3
Kai19 chapter 1 . 2/27
Since it's been almost a year, I'm hoping there will be an update soon... And my vote for who stays a kid has changed... Just Loki should. The others have responsibilities that they can't ignore, such as being the avengers, plus eventually they'll wonder why no one is coming for them... But Loki could even be assigned it as his "punishment", to be banished to earth like Thor was, but without the knowledge he had as an adult of his magic skills... In other words, let him stay like he is, and Odin just calls it "punishment". Lol...
Nightlock22137 chapter 13 . 2/20
i love this story ! i hope that you update soon, because i rally cant wait to find out whats going to happen.
DragonsDreamer chapter 13 . 2/18
I really am enjoying this story. I found it while I was looking though the list of stories that you have written, or currently are writing. Please update soon. I have kind of fallen in love with the idea of Kidvengers. Plus, I think all the kids should have some, if not all, of their memories when the deaging process is reverse. And, if one of the avengers are to remain a child than i think it should be Loki or Tony. Mostly Loki though.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 2/17
this is interesting I hope you continue
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »