Reviews for Baby Sitting Kidvengers!
Hahaha this is cute :) can't wait for the next chapter. Hope to see Loki and Tony kickass. Even as kids. I hope they will retain their memories and like Loki will change. It's nice to see Loki and Thor's brotherly interactions
Good story, hope to see it finished one day soon.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 2/19
I vote for Loki and Natasha to stay children, maybe Bruce. Tony has a company to "run" even if he's not doing much, they will need his knowledge for future threats, Thor is in charge of an entire Kingdom when his Father falls to the Odinsleep, Clint has a family to go back to. Steve - wait a minute, Steve is now around 8 years old, why isn't he freaking out that it isn't the 1930s? Questions for later, Bruce should grow back up to because he needs more control over Hulk, Loki had a shit childhood no matter who his Asgardian dad was, Odin or Laufey, both crap. And Natasha was in that Red Room project, not pleasant.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 2/19
If the Serum is still active in Steve's blood, does that mean that Bruce still has the Big Guy lurking around?
kurokazeryuu chapter 16 . 2/14
Totally awesome story. Looking forward to more. Thanks for the entertainment.
rosyloveharry chapter 16 . 2/2
Update soon
Kichou chapter 16 . 1/23
Great story. Very interesting.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 16 . 1/22
Please update soon, I really like this story its funny, cute, exciting and great.
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 16 . 1/16
Can you please do more? I love this, are they going to be alright and when will they get back to normal? Well as normal as the Avengers can be anyway? And will they retain their memories from being kids or forget them and if they remember are they goanna make Harry adopt them or something like that? All these and more I want answered so please do more.
love it!
urworshipfulness chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
This story has me tearing up and awwwing the whole fricking time. It's so wonderful to read.
Lunabelle chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Yesssssss! I've waited so long for updates! please don't give up on this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
*delighted cackling* Oh man. I almost feel bad for those HYDRA goons. Almost. XD Definitely a good thing that of the not-native-English-speakers it was Loki who got caught with Tony- he's the only one who thought to try and learn the language spell or no spell. I'm a little surprised he didn't ask to learn the spell itself. XD Or he started picking it up just from reading so much, because he's that kind of smart, or he wanted to not need the spell anymore because he wants to be a Potter not an Odinson. Who knows what he's thinking in that convoluted little head? He's possibly a step above even Tony and Bruce on the genius-brain-whirligig.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Oh dear. The Incredibles /and/ Lilo and Stitch? So very appropriate... Just what Harry needs, the kids being inspired to become tiny superheroes. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Well, 14 year old Teddy can help babysit. Little!Teddy would be another unusual kid to play with the others, but still one more kid to look after. As awesome as Tiny Teddy is, Teenaged Teddy is probably better for Harry's sanity and health at the moment. XD
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »