Reviews for Baby Sitting Kidvengers!
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
please this is absolutely amazing i need more!
please update soon
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
O.O Tony said a bad word... Clint is a bad influence.
BookLover120 chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
I'm in live with this story ! Please finish it, I need to know what happens next!
alec-potter chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Fantastic story so far,hope you update
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Loki and Tony bonding time! They be adorable and kickbutt.
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
I love this story! It's so cute!
spk chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
Loving this set-up. Such a great idea and so well written. I can see Harry in this role. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
I just thought of something. Harry used a spell so all the kids could understand one another's spoken language. Does that also mean Loki Would understand Harry's school books? They are in English. To speak the language should not, necessarily, translate to understanding the books.
Martuki7 chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
This fanfic is freaking fantastic! Totally awesome! I love how Harry takes care of all of them, how he protects them from absolutely everyone and everything. I wouldn't want to be in Hydra's shoes when he finds Tony and Loki! He's going to be completely pissed off! Hahahaha
They're going to be so sorry for even thinking about touching his kids. And he's going to go in there all powerful and he's going to rescue them! Harry rocks! Best wizard and hero ever!
Are you going to let them remember when they go back to normal? I think they should, after everything Harry's doing for them or he'll be heartbroken, Teddy too. They're just a dysfunctional family, but a great one and they're so close because of how much Harry shows he cares. So they HAVE to remember!
Well, I love your story, like completely in love with it. So thanks a lot for writing it and I hope you can update soon!
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
I enjoyed it in the beginning, but its getting redundant for me, not my thing apparently.
ObsessiveCompulsiveforhp chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
I need this next chaptwr like i need air. Please update soon!
animemangaobsessed chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
LMFAO! "let us go you stupid moron! you're going to pay and i know money! i will make you poor" smh only tony
animemangaobsessed chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
oh my gosh that like from lilo and stitch nearly had me sobbing. so beautiful
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Hahaha Oblivious!Teddy for the win:) guess he had to inherit something from Harry
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
The spell Harry used is like the T.A.R.D.I.S! This is amazing:)
1,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »