Reviews for Baby Sitting Kidvengers!
SinoPrisca chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
Darn, look at what I've been missing!
Just a note to let you know that I really LOVE all of your stories.

Please keep up the good work.
FanGirlFORALL chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
more please!
Von chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Fluff is fun.

One thing that feels weird is Harry's weakness, tiredness, inability to do seemingly anything without fainting. (Okay, the last bit is an exaggeration). I get that he fought in a big battle recently and supposedly he flooded Bruce with the last of his magic (eventually) to calm him down but... I don't know. It feels excessive? Like, he's being kept deliberately weak, despite barely using any magic, for a specific purpose - like someone besting him and taking the kids. It's kind of annoying because it feels like there's no need for it? I dunno.

AWESOME story anyway! I've really enjoyed it. Shameless cutesy fun.
Von chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Well, damn. Now I want them all to stay this age forever. :D
Von chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Tony trying to 'buy' Harry as a Dad was hilarious and adorable and sad. His connection with Matilda, that he could get adopted by virtue of having an unsatisfactory 'real' father, was fantastic.
Von chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Woah Harry, way to show your gender assumptions!
Von chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
The 'I knew how to fly' line was PERFECT for suspense and awesome-ness. :D
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
applause to you!
I love it!
I am so addicted . . .
Thymebandit98 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Does...does Natasha have a kiddie crush on Teddy?
Belle'Masque chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Can't wait 4 more!
Belle 3
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Love this story! It's so cute and I haven't read anything like it before. Really fabulous work!
PoisonousDemon chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
i love this story XD
BadKristy13 chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
I love your story! You easily make them sound as children but not too naive ones. Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Update pls
beautyfan0102 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Pretty excellent story so far really want to know what is going to come so please update soon..
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »