Reviews for Starting Over
Angryhenry chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Continue the amazing story please
JasonAndPiperfan chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
So what will happen to Jason and Piper, will Jason remember anything?Or he is going to stay that way?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Oh my gods please update soon! I LOVE IT! LEYNA AND JASPER!
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
YES! LEYNA! MORE!
Sarena Akhter chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Daughter of appolo, u r MAGNIFICENT WRITER!

PLEASE! U{DATE!
MasterProcrastinator98 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This is really funny as Leo, you show his awesome manicness well, please finish it!
Googoogaagaa chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
It's stupid
Emchmi999 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Nooooooooo! IT HAZ NO MORE CHAPTERS! Please write more and more and more and more and...i sound weird...please write more!
kittyhawk09 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Hmm interesting. So does anyone else know Jason lost his memory. So far everything seems like no big deal.
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
OOOHHHH I can't wait until Christmas!
OceanRiver chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
This is great, although, isn't choreographing and dancing kind of the same thing? I mean, if you are in charge of choreography, it means you make the dance moves. Maybe Annabeth should have been in charge of the vocals? Haha, I don't know... But I do know that I love your stories!
Windmills and Ducks chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter! Haha, that's funny with the Amazons. I am also scared to order stuff from there O.o
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Hehe the Amazons ans weird cussing horses :) I sooooo get it! Anyway I just love it and I (being slightly blonde) just figured out what PATH stood for! Update soon?
xheroesofolympusx chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Hey! I just want to start off with thanks for alerting my story ! (: Anyways, this chapter was really good. I'm usually a big nazi when it comes to grammar but I feel like letting it slide for some reason... Haha. Anyways, great job (: Keep on writing!

And um, sorry to sound like a review-wh*re but can you review my story?

xoxo, Tiffany
Goddess of Jasper chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Awesome story, please update. Oh and JASPER FOREVER!