Reviews for Whiskey Demons
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I LOVE this story. I believe it is really ghost Dean coming back from a time in the future where they have finally earned their just rewards.

I did so want demon Ruby to be redeemed by her association with Sam but she was all evil.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great story. Somehow I think it was Dean. Some how Some why before we woke up in his grave. Great work.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was a tearjerker if I ever read one, and that one was it. So much so I was sniffling too much to read my eyes were fuzzy too.

Damn it, that was good. Just thinking of what Sam was going through for those 4 months. The show really didn't go into the time away from Dean. I can picture how distraught Sam must have been the day after the hell hounds and how hard it must have been for both Sam and Bobby. The two of them must have been out of their minds dealing with the aftermath.

Thank you for sharing this story, it was worth the tears.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thought maybe it was Cas getting Sam ready for his brothers return. Something Castiel might have done before raising Dean out of hell. Trying to stear Sam in the right direction, away from Ruby. Great story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I believe that because of how strong their bond is, that Dean came to him because Sam needed him that much. I so wish he had never hooked up with Ruby or at the least, broken it off when Dean got back. You did a good job with her in this. Nice job!
judyann chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved it and I agree I think Dean would always find a way to help Sam. OMG so funny that's my birthday September 16 so that made me laugh but great story again.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Maybe it was Sam's subconscious, telling him that Dean would be back soon, and that he needed to hang on just a bit longer. Maybe Sam's psychic powers stiched him up, while his mind told him it was Dean? O.o Ruby sure didn't do it, and Sam was just out of it enough that SOMEthing had to be going on. I don't know if I believe it was actually Dean. Cool story. :)