Reviews for Speak Now
You're going to write more. RIGHT? (nudge, nudge. cough, cough) Of course you are.
firebird chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved it! I smiled a lot at your stories.

firebird
Creativity Incarnate chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm glad to see Numair was only waiting for Daine.
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I LOVE THE ENDING! I loved this... reading it, i really thought she was just going to let him... Im laughing so hard now
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oooh! Such an awesome idea! I've never actually seen Varice as... evil... but it suits the song (Haha. I've memorized it and I can play it on the guitar; don't blame me. It's Taylor's awesome music xP )

I /really/ want to know why on earth Numair agreed (or proposed -but that's unthinkable!) to marry Varice. And why Daine hadn't taken those chances. Aah. I guess that I understand Daine's position. 14 years younger, not yet and adult and then there were those tongues! The tongues spreading rumors crawling around the castle walls. I get that.

Hmm... what might Daine have done? Is it okay if I write it all out? It's like a mini-ficlet.

... and opened her mouth. She took a breath. And another. Those /eyes/ on her. She placed her gaze on Numair and she could finally block out everyone.

She built up her confidence and finally let words crawl out of her throat. "I'm not one to come right into a wedding uninvited, mind. But you are /not/ supposed to be here, saying the vows that give your life to a woman you're not meant to be with."

Gasps traveled across the room in big surprised bulks. "How brave of the little country girl," and "Her? Why, children should not be dealing with such matters of consequence."

They were far away voices as she gazed into the mage's dark eyes. He smiled, a broad warming jolt that spread through her veins. "I knew you'd come around, Magelet." He left a dumbfounded Varice at the altar, and enveloped his one-time apprentice with a back-breaking hug. "I knew you'd come around."

"But everyone," she whispered. "We'll be the couple on their lips for a whole month."

"No, Magelet," he said soothingly, pulling back to truly se her face. "It'll probably be more than that." Her eyes widened in fear and shock. "But it doesn't matter. Because I love you."

(End)

Maybe they kiss. Knowing Numy, they probably do. _ Sorry that it's so long . It's 205? words? Sooo sorry. This is too long. So I'll end it here. Lovely fic! As expected from you, of course :D

Warmest Regards,