Reviews for When the Sun Stands Still
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh how I wish this could be continued.
Mycroft-mione chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I bet Sherlock does remember. I mean, who could forget adorable Molly?
Nice job.
-Myc
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Half century of reviews...how good was this fic. I sooo needed this. You are awesome...but then you know it ;).
MxM chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this story so much. Sherlock definitely remembers that night. Wish you continued the story. It would've been cool to have sherlock tell molly he remembers somehow.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aw they were so cute as kids. Kind of sad that he ran off on her after all that, but obviously he still remembers.
lothlorienlust chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
wow... i am speechless i wasn't expecting to enjoy this story so much, I became so attached to the idea of a young sherlock! I also like the idea of him realising at the end! thankyou so much for this haha
mythlover20 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh, this is beautiful. Just beautiful, but it breaks my heart that Sherlock deleted her. :(

This story just leaves me begging for it to be continued.
louvreangel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMG. This is perfect! I wish you wrote a sequel for this... Anyways, great job! Goes right to my faves (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Please do Sherlock's point of view of this, I love to know whether he did rememeber
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Gorgeous
paige00123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Without a doubt my favourite Sherlolly fic I've ever read. I keep coming back to it and reading it over and over. Very, very well done.
Corinne chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
How I wish this had more chapters to it, I've not read something this good in a while. I would have loved to have read the argument part and then hopefully a reunion. Brilliant writing, well done. x
V.reve chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I cannot even count anymore the times I've come back to read this again, and again, and again...and need I say I'll only ending up coming back once more?

This truly is a masterpiece.

Of all the Sherlock/Molly pieces I've come across this is by far my favorite, simply because it is timeless . As you mention in the beginning, there is alcohol use, swearing, sex, and of course, unsafe sex, but none of those points really matter to our main story. Of course they act as catalysts, or, without meaning to be a pun, the climax, but it is the chemistry and characterizations that define this story. Molly is placed in a situation where we are allowed to see her as a more independent, outspoken individual, she's in her first year of University, perhaps still feeling the undertones a rebellious feelings that often accompany adolescence. She is at least buzzed which gives her a more easy-going edge. Sherlock is still his arse-hat self, though younger. And thank God for hormones and the on-going puberty that often come along with his age because I don't think there would be another time in his life where readers would actually allowed to actually view his emotions without it being out of character. Right now his body would be genetically programmed to NOTICE girls whether he likes it or not which I swear makes it easier for him to pay attention to out pathologist-in-the-works. Lucky gal. Beyond their backgrounds, they just work so well together. Honestly, if these were actors, I'd hire these two to be in a movie again just so I could enjoy their chemistry. There was a simple ongoing rhythm that made this storyline sweet and enjoyable. The set-up and supports were fun as well: a party on the beach, an astronomical event, a legend, friends who care, cameos by other Holmes characters, and copious amounts of a variety of alcohol made for a sweet romance that touched well with many if not all readers.

This story never fails to strike a cord with me when I think of past adventures with my friends (I'm still fairly young so I still have a few more years of all this wild mess to sort out) and it never fails to leave an impression of good-feelings when I finish it every single time.

Vira
pjfunnybunny chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
omg, please make this a story xD
detepe chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Lovely. The descriptions of the night and party painted a vivid picture. Really, really lovely.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »