Reviews for Ranch Life
Kittylover chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
You have the most wonderful imagination. A bull that will only stop for Kitty, a strongman that can only be stopped by the bull and an ex-Marshal that won't stop for anyone when it comes to protecting the one he loves. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
There are several writers on this site that are so good it's amazing. You are high on that list along with Lilyjack and MAHC and a couple of others. I think this story is fantastic.
glow1012 chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Oh this story makes me happy! Adventure and romance! There is so much mystery in this story that I couldn't stop reading! I love the stories you write!
mahc chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Very satisfying ending! I thought at first Amos wasn't going to make it, and Luke would have to live with Matt and Kitty, but I'm glad he got to stay with his father and things worked out.
ThirdWeasleyTwin chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoy your stories. They're always well written and never dull. Hopefully you'll be writing another sequel very soon. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed!
FlarnChef chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
Bravo!(no bull intended)

Wonderful happy ending... and will there be more babies?

cheyenne1963 chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story and I love happy endings. How about Bravo hes better than a guard dog. Thanks so much and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Absolutely love this description of Bravo the bull saving Kitty! Good writing; good images; great ending!
lilyjack00 chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Ah, that was a wonderful story, singerme. And I do love happy endings!
tjp chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Thank you my friend for this wonderful story. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it to make a request a reality.

Thanks again.

tengland2 chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Glad all is right with the world. Luke and Amos are nearby. Festus is getting married. Doc is becoming an unoffical grandfather again. Sam buying the Long Branch and perhaps finally marrying as well. :D
tengland2 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Matt's got to like that bull now. Max got what he deserved atleast for a start. :D
tengland2 chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
Interesting the boys saw Max and Matt not liking the feeling he was getting got his family home. Atleast Kitty didn't get to upset about what Matt wanted to do. considering she could call him an idiot when he returned. She didnt' get the doors all locked like he wanted her to. At least the creaky door gave her a warning, but she should have had it locked.
tengland2 chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Ma maybe right, Kitty will get Matt training. But that might take some of the fun out of arguing and making up. Max is still giving me the creeps. Wondering if Luke's Pa is going to last much longer. I just might be surpirsed.
tjp chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
I love this story. I especially like the end of this chapter. For once, Matt isn't scared for Kitty with Bravo around. I love it when he laughs.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »