Reviews for Damage Control
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Smart move, Garrus!
Thundabuns chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very cute story. I hope you get around to posting the second part with Shepard's point of view
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Adorable and sweet...and did I say adorable. Stumbling onto this made my day.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwwwww.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !
So cute!
*flails at cuteness overload*
Mordinette chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great story, I loved it! My favorite part was when Shepard got jealous at seeing Garrus leave with Tali. :)
tgreatblueberry chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, this is great and subtly adorable. I like how Garrus subtly establishes himself as Shepard's mate, and I love that subtle and unassuming relationship dynamic between the two. This is absolutely wonderful! On the critique side, as you write cute fluff, just be careful not to make the other love interests into straw men i.e. one dimensional guys. Sometimes it's a little too easy to say things like Liara's too nerdy, and Kaiden's too sweet, etc. I don't think this was a problem in this fic, but for future reference just keep it in mind!

This is now in my top favorite fanfics with Shepard and Garrus. Thank you so so much for sharing it!
lunar47 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww this was cute :)
faarout chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is really nice. And sweet. It made my morning. Thank you.
geminidragon76 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I tip my hat to you dear sir, well played!

I love the story & never knew that Garrus was so suave... He seemed like a push over at first but then that Archangel gave rise out of him & he took control in just one act. I like!
Amrusis chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very nice! You certainly made me laugh!
Amelia-Hawke chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a very sweet story and I loved it. Shepard does seem to be particularly oblivious to the amount of people hittin on her. Love the story and I loved the part in the Mess Hall with Tali silently laughing. That part was hilarious. Great story!
servantofclio chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was cute, I liked it. Cleverly played, Garrus.