Reviews for Survive the World
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
So far it's awesome. I like the idea that ryo is living different lives.
NeoDarklight chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Yo. I'm still reading this. I'm not one for things this short, but at least they have a theme going.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
YAY! You updated! I honestly didn't expect an update for this story but I'm glad you're at least thinking about it. Til next time,
FFoaP
yo chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Loooooooove it!
Musically Correct chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
These are great one-shots! I love how you're delving into the enigma that is Ryo's past and mindset.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I really like this! I'm a Ryo fangirl myself, and its hard to find good fics about just HIM, you know? They're all Ruki and Ryo, and there aren't any with his past.

In any case, these are great! Please update on them!

XxGaaraXRukixX
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I figured that Ryo would be all like "Ooops, I won..."

XD You got both their characters down very well
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
AW! *U* It's nice to see Cyberdramon showing some emotion! Awesome! Gosh, these two being the amazing partners they're menat to be is so cool! This was GORGEOUS! Just the complex, yet simple way you have of describing the scene and communicating their emotions...I read this more than once, and I am LOVING your work SO MUCH! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
AW! Poor things! That can't be fun, having to run all the time, always searching for some enemy! T.T Love this, though! Despite their situation, it's obvious you showed Ryo's attachment to Cyberdramon, and despite the Digimon's irritation, you showed his tolerance of/liking toward Ryo well! Great job on this chapter! U
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OOH! This is so cool! I never really liked Ryo much at all in Tamers, but when I read more about him from a blog someone posted from the games, I really love his character now! U This was a wonderful introduction, imagining how Sam, Ken, and Ryo met! That last line was really sad, but I adore this as an introduction, especially! *U* Rock on! *U*
KendrixTermina chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Ah, a new chapter.

Interesting and of course, correct little observations there.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hm, stuff involving Ryo. Yay, we can never have too much of that. Liked the second part.