Reviews for Lay That Pistol Down, Babe
Borrowed Twenties chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
So glad you wrote a follow-up to your previous two stories - this was a real delight and a great treat to read too. Steve is extremely sweet, Darcy is exceedingly sassy, and you've got Thor, Tony, Bruce and Natasha totally right on the dot, it's perfect. Tony was pretty hilarious and so was Thor, and I just loved the whole thing. Kudos for writing something so lovely!
kawoosh chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Awww, loved this!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So perfect!

Best line - "If it comes down to it, I will welcome you aboard the S.S. I Have Made a Terrible Decision, of which I am the captain. I'm admiral of the whole fleet, really."
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
They're so cute
tone death chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Aww. So sweet. At least he knows how to shut her up.
basaltone chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Very sweet story, but with some depth to it too. Great look at their inner doubts and insecurities and how those around them help them get past it. I found it hilarious that Tony became their Dear Abby-they really need to get some more normal friends. Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Hahahahaha! This was absolutely superb! I just adored this interaction between the two and fell in love all over again with the pair. This was beautiful and funny, thank you!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great work on this.

The bit where Thor swore his eternal vengeance should any impropriety come to pass was hilarious.

The bit after where he smugly assures Darcy about it was even better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I adore when Tony says, "If it comes down to it, I will welcome you aboard the S.S. I Have Made a Terrible Decision, of which I am the captain. I'm admiral of the whole fleet, really." Its so funny and so Tony...this whole series of fics is one of my favorites. The characterization is spot on and wonderful. Thank you so much.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Super sweet and well-written!
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Loved this. I really liked how you took your time letting the magic happen between these two. Like Darcy said, it was worth the wait.

Tony was hilarious as the love guru, and I laughed at Bruce bursting his bubble over the hipsters.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
alexceasar chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
So sweet and so cute. good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Also, your portrayal of Thor and Tony are so perfect and hilarious.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is amazing. You're definitely my favorite fanfic writer!
stacynn chapter 2 . 6/13/2012